Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

WOMEN!!

Leon

I have a beautiful wife who has halved her body size and weight in a little over a year, from size 18/20 to a size 10/12 in 15 months, I have a very very pretty friend called Zoe who is easily model material (even though she is only 5'2" tall) and another friend who is also very beautiful with bright red hair (like rihanna's)

I have asked all 3 ladies to let me take some portraits, all 3 say they do not feel confident enough to let me..

the mind boggles!!   if they could step into a mans shoes and see what we see as a man and a photographer...

Edited by Leon
10 minutes ago, Leon said:

the mind boggles!!   if they could step into a mans shoes and see what we see as a man and a photographer...

There's your problem right there. If they feel you're assessing them as a man rather than as a photographer, they could well decide not to play.

In my experience Leon.....so many ladies just don't like a camera pointing at them.......my missus is the same.....

'Have a look at the video I've just posted, and have a go at Street Portraiture.....it is a very real challenge.......I love it!

FUJI

4 minutes ago, ChrisLumix said:

There's your problem right there. If they feel you're assessing them as a man rather than as a photographer, they could well decide not to play.

the 2who are not my wife?  I have explained from a photographers point of view...

8 hours ago, Leon said:

the 2who are not my wife?  I have explained from a photographers point of view...

They will see you as a person who takes photos, may wonder as to the point of any pictures as they may only be interested in 'family' type portraits, probably fear what/where/how said photos will be used and not having any control over images they may dislike appearing 'all over the internet'. 

And you may find the same response from many male friends.

11 hours ago, colinb said:

They will see you as a person who takes photos, may wonder as to the point of any pictures as they may only be interested in 'family' type portraits, probably fear what/where/how said photos will be used and not having any control over images they may dislike appearing 'all over the internet'. 

And you may find the same response from many male friends.

I had thought of that Colin,  one of the ladies spends her life posting selfies on Facebook/instagram??  come to think of it they both do, the wife doesnt but I'm careful where I post pictures of SWMBO as she's mine :)

• Like 1