Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

2 minutes after the stormy skies over ruines

pdcpic

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Is that near you In  Yarmouth  area .?   How frustrating about the stormy sky eh ... It looks a beautiful day in that  shot ... Looks like you've been way from us for a while so welcome back ... :thumbup:

It is indeed near and yes. .changed computers and lost bookmark. .silly huh.in mean while I have gone pro and have my own pet photographer business

Well that's  a really good reason to not have  been around  for while ...having gone pro with  a photography business!!!  :thumbup:

Congratulations on that  pdc... You made an impact  as I recall winning with a super dog pic in your first few posts last year .  Nice to see you've found us again ;) I presume maybe wrongly, that   it is mostly cats and dogs that are your main subjects  ... Is it studio stuff or do you go  to people in their own environment . ? Nice shot by the way  too .. 

On 2/27/2016 at 18:27, Clicker said:

Well that's  a really good reason to not have  been around  for while ...having gone pro with  a photography business!!!  :thumbup:

Congratulations on that  pdc... You made an impact  as I recall winning with a super dog pic in your first few posts last year .  Nice to see you've found us again ;) I presume maybe wrongly, that   it is mostly cats and dogs that are your main subjects  ... Is it studio stuff or do you go  to people in their own environment . ? Nice shot by the way  too .. 

Mainly dogs in their enviroment, but I am recently doing some studio work at home to. it is fun my 2 favorite things, dogs and photography.
I think I one here with one of my in-water shots, which also got published in dogs today magazine. And had a few other published photos too after that.
I like this forum it is a well balanced group with honest comments and lots to learn.

I  like it ...It doesn't get overly technical at the expense of content for me  and  there are a nice mix  of  very knowledgeable boffins  regarding the technical aspects of photography and some who can catch a gnat's antennae bending in a  gale  and   and also  innovative and really artistic souls that can make an onion look absolutely stunning using  manipulation techniques in their post processing....  From my experience   people seem very willing  to impart their  expertise on to others if asked  ..... for me I just want  everyone who has a camera  to get as much enjoyment out of creating  images  that please them, as I do. 

Archived