Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Discussion and banter goes here...

Korky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Korky said:

Dee - No problem at all. Inevitable that some images will be similar.

Mitch - You're sure to beat Clickerina no matter what time you clock in.

Korky

Oi ... I ' eard that ... Am in the process  of choosing one now  Lor'K....  I should be done ... within  about a dozen hours ...  I was going to post a pic of my other half ...

He was about half a mile in the distance on one of our walks, leaning on a gate waiting for me ... as he does . .. But I thought it was giving fodder for those that choose to question my relationship with  Father Time... So  I'm picking another one .. :harhar:

Not sure about these 6 extra weeks, Korky - that takes me up to my next birthday when I will be very old :ermm:

Is it possible for me to be allowed to go back through my photos of the last  6 weeks, tart them up and add them to the previous 6 weeks.?

3 minutes ago, Korky said:

Yes, post in threads 1 to 6 and it'll be our little secret. I won't breath a word.

Korky

Ta. Will go look through then - they'll probably be pics of the our extenion or builders (only got one of a bum)

I have added them - apart fro week 5 - but have hidden them as, if I post publically, they will upset the order of the threads, so need help as I can't 'bump' in the correct order.

(Thanks for sorting it, Phil)

15 hours ago, Brian said:

Just from curiosity, was your "The house in the woods - 25/02/16" an Infra Red shot.

No, just a converted colour... And it's not even in a wood, just beside a road :happy:

House.thumb.jpg.72e8ac5108124ae65fe42e24

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Korky said:

Nah! Just point your camera at summat, take a picture and post it next Sunday or Monday.

Korky

Not like you to get too technical then eh ... :lol:         

:vava:Ouch !  

Just teasin' yer Sir ;)

ps why does it say you said that 8 hours ago in the quote ? It was just minutes!! 

On 15 March 2016 at 09:45, Clicker said:

ps why does it say you said that 8 hours ago in the quote ? It was just minutes!! 

There's been some gremlins afoot today... when I tried to login earlier all I got was a few thousand lines of gobbledygook.

3 hours ago, Judy said:

I think I might be able to do it, Mitch, by splitting your post off and adding it to this weeks thread, rather than just copying it over.  BUT, given the current problems, I'd rather leave it to Korky as he's more experienced than me at moving posts around!

Oki doki Judy....it's weird, if i get an email notification it will let me follow the link and see that page, but if I try and navigate away from that page it goes white with just the pic of the week/month showing?? 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Judy said:

Can't get rid of the multi quote*, Chris, but to answer your question, I've got a real backlog of stuff that I've got to do and can't guarantee that I can do a 'proper' new pic every weekend.

* think if it comes up again, you can just delete it by doing a few backspaces.

Nope, that doesn't work.

• 4 weeks later...

Mad busy with exam invigilations at the moment - and my weekends are pretty much tied up as well. So.....

I'll be starting the 52 thread earlier than usual for the next two weeks - Friday this week and Thursday next week. Hope this is OK with everyone, it's the best I can do and it's preferable to letting the project slide.

Korky

Archived