Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Boxing Day

colinb

A great set of pics Colin...........

'My grandchildren dress like this to ride......they certainly aren't Nobs 

referred to here.......they are just very keen riders who dress for warmth and safety, especially if riding on roads used by vehicles.

Our three girls and one lad all enjoy Dressage, and jumping, plus the usual Hacks, all have well loved mounts paid for out of hard earned wages or pocket money instead of iPads and smartphones.

FUJI

Very nice shots Colin. I also don't agree with foxhunting, but this is the kind of event that the UK is world famous for. I think you should all be proud of what is in effect a re-enactment of events that used to be part of everyday life. It's something the world envies and I personally miss, even after 40 odd years.

................and don't they now use an artificial scented lure of some kind?

12 hours ago, Brian said:

Very nice shots Colin. I also don't agree with foxhunting, but this is the kind of event that the UK is world famous for. I think you should all be proud of what is in effect a re-enactment of events that used to be part of everyday life. It's something the world envies and I personally miss, even after 40 odd years.

................and don't they now use an artificial scented lure of some kind?

Just to answer your last question, Brian, and not to spoil Colins thread.

They are supposed to drag hunt with a scented object, but many hunters are defying the fox hunting ban and still going ahead with hunts anyway.

They think that they are beyond the law and I think. Sometimes the law turns a blind eye to it.

• 2 weeks later...

now this is what I love about TIPF, fox hunting is a very emotive subject. But on TIPF the images get judged as images and every just says I'm anti hunting or I'm pro hunting and nobody gets judged for it as we all accept that everyone is different and has different opinions. The images get judged for their photographic merits. I have been on other forums where people have been banned just for posting a picture of a hunt. Well done TIPF :)

11 hours ago, Richard said:

. I have been on other forums where people have been banned just for posting a picture of a hunt. Well done TIPF :)

Good job I'm not a member of any of those then!

I'm not against anyone who dislikes hunting but there are far worse and crueler activities happening around you and if you really do want to protest about a subject that does need stopping for the killing, widespread damage and cost to property and lives of others you might like to read this article -  http://www.sleafordstandard.co.uk/news/local/the-shocking-impact-of-hare-coursing-on-farming-1-7151202

Such a shame we never see protesters try to stop this and Badger baiting, I guess there is no political gain from it.

9 hours ago, colinb said:

Such a shame we never see protesters try to stop this and Badger baiting, I guess there is no political gain from it.

Where have you been! Mars? The number of protesters against the badger culls far outnumbers the hunt sabs, probably because there's much more of it going on. :(

Archived