Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Walking the Tyne Bridge

kev7d

Mono I think, very good DOF...............

Thanks JH.  :) 

Much prefer the browns in the colour but the blues are distracting. Difficult choice.

Thanks for commenting. :) 

I'm wondering if a sepia version would be a compromise. 

A different view of the High Level walkway, Kev. Most photographs that I've seen have just the central view. Did you use a wide angle? 

I am embarrassed to admit that I've not yet walked it after all these years!

Thanks Judy. 10mm for this one.

Mono for sure. It's crisp sharp and very arty

I think you are right, mono.

The mono looks much better on my Mac than my laptop, Kev. It shows the architectural  structure much more clearly. I'm now just wondering if a little sliver off the bottom might work :)

Agreed, mono. Thanks for your help.  :) Let me take a look at the bottom right! 

I said Might not Right, Kev :lol:

That makes more sense to me now!  :) 

No colour for me Kev, I must admit I didnt expect that golden brown having first seen the mono. I also think that if you view closely the colour shows a little more defined detail.

A cracking shot though Kev which ever way you look at it.

Ron

Many thanks Ron. 

Colour and try a 16:9 crop across the centre.

Thanks BP.

16:9, I may try it.  :) 

I've now put the High Level walkway on my bucket list, Kev. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've tended to take photos from below the bridges before. I just love the girders, etc.

There are some fine views along the river from up there too. 

I like them both Kev...its a bit like asking which is your favourite child !!!  They both have  attributes  that  I find are special to the individual image ...If I have two scoops of ice cream ... I want one vanilla and one chocolate ....don't make me choose ....:crybaby:

Both work equally well for me, and both really good.

Thanks Chris. It keeps me occupied.  :) 

I was thinking the same thing, and then I read your post, Judy.

I love the golden hue, but the blue looks out of place.

It's a brilliant shot, either way.

Thanks Tina. There was a brilliant blue sky. I am sure it could be toned down. :) 

I like them both Kev...its a bit like asking which is your favourite child !!!  They both have  attributes  that  I find are special to the individual image ...If I have two scoops of ice cream ... I want one vanilla and one chocolate ....don't make me choose ....:crybaby:

Thanks Polly. Two scoops, I like the analogy.  :) 

Archived