Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Another Dog Walk

Black Pearl

I know its the same beach week in week out but its where I take the dog most days so you gets what you gets.
Its a reasonable distance to wander after a day at work, the light, weather and conditions are never quite the same and we both enjoy it.

Anyhoo I have three variations for you from last nights jaunt...

A bit of mono drama:
55fc7aad50092_Jackys_Evening_Mono.thumb.

A bit of warmth showing in the sky - which is odd as the sun was setting behind me:
55fc7ab23c7e2_Jackys_Evening_Warm.thumb.

And how about a quick blast of video - not done anything clever with it - you just get the light, the sounds and the calming effect of the waves that keeps us coming back day after day after day...

I quite enjoyed the video - I was waiting for the music to fade in and it didn't.

I know what you mean about the calming effect, very nice.

I've been spending a fair bit of time with iMovie over the last two weeks and  I'm VERY impressed. I have plans to spend a day in and around Liverpool and shoot loads of video clips. Bought a big bugger of a Manfrotto monopod to help keep the camera steady.

Korky

There's a website called Freeplay Music that has tons of music (all genres) that they licence free for YouTube and (I assume) Vimeo use. Worth a sken, but the download procedure is a tad long winded.

A friend tells me that there shouldn't be a problem if you aren't using the music to make money, but I'm not sure this is fact.

Can anyone clarify? Fuzzy perhaps?

Korky

Archived