Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

And the crowd looked on.

It's a long while since I posted in image in here.

This is a location I walked to and decided was not worth getting the camera out for a week before this shot. I must have been in a very negative frame of mind - but the light was way better the next week and as I went back I suppose I must have felt there had to be a possibility. Anyway, for one reason or another it's the first half-decent landscape image I have made for the best part of two months. It feels good to be getting back into a creative muse.

BiAll20150730016.thumb.jpg.ca259ba9e4734

It's a long while since I posted in image in here.

It feels good to be getting back into a creative muse.

It has that kodak film feel to it Bill 

We all loose it at sometime. Ive built up and sold more camera kits than I care to remember. Each time ive done with photography and each time Ive been seduced back in to it 

We all loose it at sometime. Ive built up and sold more camera kits than I care to remember. Each time ive done with photography and each time Ive been seduced back in to it 

It is strange the pull that it has; the hold over us. I think, for me, it is as much about being alone in the landscape as the images I make. But the images help sustain me when I cannot be out there.

Nice to see you back here  Bill ...  and that  you have your mojo back  :pic: .

I like this ...full  of atmosphere , I imagine fisherman spending hours lost in their own world here...

Creativity is a strange thing is it not ... it's difficult trying to induce it to order, especially if there are time constraints, and frustrating when you are trying to regain that feeling that you recognise when you know it feels right  ... and difficult to describe to others ...Am I waffling ...? :lol:

Someone knows what I mean........ somewhere :ermm:...... don't they?  :lol:

Archived