Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A selection of my previous photos

I just thought I would upload a selection of my photos from my page for you all to see and scrutinise if you will.

I have a bunch more that I can share but thought I would leave it at these for now.

This is one from my one and only wedding shoot for my brothers wedding.

image6_zpsuzetqmb9.jpeg

Here is a manipulation of one of the images, just for fun.

1_zpslmlecbil.jpeg

An eagle from a bird of prey experience day.

2_zpssrujauwl.jpeg

A shot from hayling island beach.

7_zpseqejwn8n.jpeg

Some fungi on a branch.

3_zpsoqxln6qi.jpeg

A fiery sunrise seen one morning on my commute to work.

4_zpsnsof1lv9.jpeg

Some very nice work there, Dave.

I think the eagle is going to be a real winner on TIPF - an excellent shot.

Although I don't normally like wedding shots, your black and white image I find really appealing. A nice bit of selective colour, too.

Korky

Some very nice work there, Dave.

I think the eagle is going to be a real winner on TIPF - an excellent shot.

Although I don't normally like wedding shots, your black and white image I find really appealing. A nice bit of selective colour, too.

Korky

Thank you very much Korky, I appreciate it :)

Loads of people love colour popping but photographers tend not to - sometimes it works really well though.  To be honest I'm in two minds about your first.

With the beach shot it's especially important to have a spot-on level horizon.  Saves all the water falling off the edge :lol:

Fungi and sunset are enjoyable - fantastic eagle shot though.  That's really good.

Loads of people love colour popping but photographers tend not to - sometimes it works really well though.  To be honest I'm in two minds about your first.

With the beach shot it's especially important to have a spot-on level horizon.  Saves all the water falling off the edge :lol:

Fungi and sunset are enjoyable - fantastic eagle shot though.  That's really good.

Thanks Edward, I gave them both photos but I personally preferred the colour popped one. That being said I tried similar on a selection of other photos from the day and they just looked rubbish lol.

I'm rubbish with getting photos level.... even when cropping afterwoods lol, I have no idea... maybe my heads a little wonky?

Thank you for your comments though, anything to get me thinking about what I have done and view them from other angles is great for learning :)

Archived