Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Anyone Fancy Northumberland?

Haha sounds fun. Had email from national trust. They said puffin numbers are at their peek. The 1st eggs hatched last week. He recommends tip to inner farne as closest access to puffins. Not sure I can do the longer trip as we have decided not to stay over so need to drive both ways. The trips are at 12, 1, 2 and 3 pm. The 12 midday be best for me but what about everyone else? Once we have the boat trip decided we can book the tickets. Let me know if the 2.5 hour inner farne trip suits all

Edited by CanonChrissy

A couple of big big umbreallas and a camera storm jacket.... never photographed in the rain before, but I'd imagine you get a different sort of shot. I've appealed to the weather gods, it worked when I went with Leon to Ingleton... Coffee shop, there cam't be that many of them, I was thinking TIPF Badges to help recognise each other..

Yep, I'm all booked on the Inner Farne trip. There's a couple of coffee shops (according to Google maps anyway) Rosemarys and Koffee & Kreme, we could meet outside there. I thought I'd make a badge to pin on me we TIPF and my screen name.

What time?

booked for 12.

don't forget some change for car park.

i'll be there around 10.30ish (at car park) and then go for a wander then can meet up.

i'll be the one in the trunks and life jacket (you never know).

geoff

So predicted forecast for Sat (Weather .co uk, Met Office)

Sat 13. Jun:
Cloudy - 11° High - Chance of Rain: 20% - Wind: NNE at 17 mph

Overcast - 10° High (feels like 7°) - Chance of Rain: 10% - Wind: NE at 16 mph

Of course it could all change by Sat.

Yes, I've just checked the BBC, it forecates light rain at 7am, followed by thick cloud then light cloud, so likely to be a bit gloomy on the islands, also quite windy 16-17mph and not very warm at 11°. The weather gods did promise no rain, should have asked for clear skies and no wind as well.

Edited by Ryewolf

I will get there about 11. We have to pick our tickets up by 11.40. There's a gift shop, farne gift shop opposite the public toilets. How about there for about 11 am? If you guys are meeting earlier I will let you sort that between you. Is that ok for everyone?