Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Seven Sisters

THELONGMAN

this is my favorite dog walking spot down south. I wish I had my DSLR in the days I lived in sussex.

Great photo

I always wondered though how do you get to the top where you taken the shot? we always entered from the main car park, and to get where you standing was blocked by the river lol

this is my favorite dog walking spot down south. I wish I had my DSLR in the days I lived in Sussex.

Great photo

I always wondered though how do you get to the top where you taken the shot? we always entered from the main car park, and to get where you standing was blocked by the river lol

Thanks a lot for your feedback,--most appreciated. -- Access to this view is via Seaford and quite easy to find if you know the way, If you need a map I can email you one?

Geoff

A beautiful shot!

Thanks Kate, I appreciate your feedback,

Geoff

Thanks a lot for your feedback,--most appreciated. -- Access to this view is via Seaford and quite easy to find if you know the way, If you need a map I can email you one?

Geoff

that would be great for future reference

hush79 (at) gmail (dot) com

Nice shot.

It is said that if you look at your feet when you take this picture you will see three holes worn into the ground, which are there from the the umpteen thousands of tripods that have been before you, it must be the most photographed scene in England.

Its still a nice shot though and one I keep telling myself I must take one day.

Anyone got the SAT NAV settings for that one vantage point.

Paul

Nice shot.

It is said that if you look at your feet when you take this picture you will see three holes worn into the ground, which are there from the the umpteen thousands of tripods that have been before you, it must be the most photographed scene in England.

Its still a nice shot though and one I keep telling myself I must take one day.

Anyone got the SAT NAV settings for that one vantage point.

Paul

Chers paul, as said above its accessible for Seaford, -- the hard way is via the footpath over Seaford Head but there is a farm road north of the town and I am happy to map it for anyone,

Geoff

That's a wonderful view, great shot :)

One small thing puzzling me - from the shadows, the sun is clearly low towards the horizon out to sea ... so shouldn't the rear of those beachside cottages be deep in shadow??

Absolutely right Chris, the sun was off my right shoulder, --just a bit of photographic licence, --thanks for for feedback,

Geoff

Archived