Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SMILING EYES

FUJI

This is the lady from my Street shoot in Stratford-Upon-Avon yesterday.......I have not put them together because, I cant believe the bright smiling welcome in her eyes. She was so pleased that I took quite a few minutes to chat to her....see also the her partner in my post...INTENSE...for further details.

Addictions can be so bloody cruel.

FUJI

SMILING_EYES_closer_ok__mono_psd.jpg

SMILING_EYES_closer_ok_colour.jpg

A really good capture Fugi but this is one occasion when the mono doesn't do it for me.  It's a bit unflattering.  The colour version however, is excellent.  You really must have the gift of the gab.

29 minutes ago, johntwo said:

A really good capture Fugi but this is one occasion when the mono doesn't do it for me.  It's a bit unflattering.  The colour version however, is excellent.  You really must have the gift of the gab.

Hi, John,

Thanks! I really appreciate and welcome feedback....it is the lifeblood of forums....

Responses to photography if all kinds can be extremely interesting.... .....

My experiences so far.... “ why don’t you show us the colour version?"....."Can I see the mono version please?"....." A brilliant, honest mono study"..... " That isn’t very flattering"......"that’s not sharp....or.....in needs softening a tad..... or.... I don’t like the noise"....etc... .etc....all very genuine and understandable ....but....and there’s always a but ?....

If I’m taking a portrait of a younger person...or...as a gift for a friend say....I would go out of my way to process it to please them.....delete blemishes....soften the pores, lessen the wrinkles..ensure no double chins etc.....but...

Street Photigrapy, should record it...as it is.... gritty, real, making a statement.... they aren’t studio portraits, but an accurate record of what is there.

The photographs I take and process,are done to please me.....a personal journey if you like.....I have studied all the best of Street Photographers for years now....I do my best not to copy any of them, but have been very strongly influenced by a few....

FUJI

Archived