Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

ON APPROACH

FUJI

We live under the Flight Path and Landing aproach of many flights into and out of Birmingham International Airport circa 12 miles away as the crow flies, this Emirates Boeing 777 is one of my favourites, it comes and goes twice evey twentyfour hours.

It whispers in very low as shown here, you can perhaps judge its height if you know that the TV aerial is on the roof of a close neighbours bungalow..........but on Take-Off the 777s can make the house rumble in certain conditions, Take-Off times are around 14:30 and 21:30 daily:

Best viewed LARGE....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-26322800-1363117503.jpg

ah..........yes i do now...looks good against that ariel.

emirates...like in arab emirates?

Yes, Annie...this plane and no doubt similar ones shuttle back and forth to Dubai:

FUJI

They are huge, aren't they?

We sometimes get the train to Marston Green and sit in Sheldon Park with the camera and a picnic and they come right over our heads.

There are a couple of benches positioned right under the flight path and it gets very crowded in the warmer weather.

The first time that we went, the Emerates scared me half to death with the noise.

The BOEING 777 is what we flew to Hollywood on as a guest of Disney Home Entertainment three years ago.........they are a large plane with two huge and very powerful engines, either made by Rolls Royce or Pratt and Witney ........ The howl created as they speed down the runway has to be heard to be believed......I'll see if I can find a YouTube video so you can see and hear what I mean.

Here you go......Speakers up to full and ENJOY!

FUJI

The noisiest aircraft I've ever heard is the B-52, several times during the Iraq war I went to park up near RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire and watched them leaving with 30 tons of bombs on board. Usually several departed one after another, the noise and the smoke was amazing, 8 engines on full song along a runway a shade under 10,000ft and they needed nearly the whole length to get airbourne. When the B-52's were parked up the wings sagged down and when they were taking off the wings were bending upwards along their length.

Archived