Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

christening..

Leon

wow, what a mess I made today...

a very influential friend/customer asked me to take the photo's of his grand daughters christening, like an (insert swearword) I must have caught the white balance button, was set to tungsten!!!

I have rescued these best I can (not shot in raw)

do I give the guy his money back or hope a non photographer will like them? it's mostly the outside shots which are no good...

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0431-001.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

above is the worst... bloody blue halo!!

think I'll stick to race cars from now on :(

well.... I was worrying about nothing, after a few hours of colour correction, I delivered the pictures the guy and his wife were over the moon, offered me more money!

guess asking other photographers in some ways is a bad thing?

lesson learned :)

well.... I was worrying about nothing, after a few hours of colour correction, I delivered the pictures the guy and his wife were over the moon, offered me more money!

guess asking other photographers in some ways is a bad thing?

lesson learned :)

it is not about what other people (customer or other photogs) think, it is about what you think. If YOU are not happy with the pictures you are being paid to take then you should learn to improve, move on and get it right next time around you'll feel so much better about the product you are giving to others.

I very nearly asked for my account to be deleted yesterday over this, Annie talked to me loads on facebook.

I'm not going to ask people's opinions as much on here now, just going to post what I feel are good images, I may keep my sanity more that way.

I do however thank you all for supporting me in what I do :)

I very nearly asked for my account to be deleted yesterday over this, Annie talked to me loads on facebook.

I'm not going to ask people's opinions as much on here now, just going to post what I feel are good images, I may keep my sanity more that way.

I do however thank you all for supporting me in what I do :)

Why ??? I only see people offering to help you not tell you to stop? We ALL make mistakes, I shot an event all in jpegs the other week by mistake. You may say that doesn't matter but it does when you are allowing for raw files to edit the WB.

Don't stress mate we all have off days as equally as we have good days, it's all part of learning. I know it's hard to hear but sometimes you just have to take it on the chin and remember people will only ever offer their opinion and 9 times out of 10 it's genuinely meant as help and advice.we all get it wrong sometimes which is what makes the right times so good. Chin up fella :)

I very nearly asked for my account to be deleted yesterday over this,

You'd have been wasting your time asking, deleting accounts doesn't happen here, particularly when Annie's on the case :yes

Archived