Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The most important piece of photographic equipment, the case

Well possibly, and often the least thought out.

I have a number of camera bags, in fact I have a collection going back 20 years, you know how it is you buy a camera then a bag, then an additional lens so an additional bag so I started and still have a great setup of CCS  waste belts slr cases and lens cases that fit round the waste, and lately a thinktank 50, all now available for my sons when they travel light.

However as gear grows so does the need for backpacks, so I bought over time, five Lowepro Mini trekkers, amazing bags, last a lifetime and £25 or less mint on Ebay

However, as gear increases and it has I found that this year I needed a roller bag able to take more kit, a laptop and accessories such as chargers and flash, something easy to get around, and that can easily be taken to a hotel room, (I use travel lodges a fair bit).

After buch deliberation, and as is my way, many weeks checking reviews I decided to get the Lowepro X300.  Now I know most will neither need or want this case, but, just in "case" some do want a large bag then believe me it fits the bill of safe, secure, ease and quality 100%

Here it is set up for me this coming weekend when I will be shooting Hill climbs and a couple of gigs, but when I am shooting sports I just take off the lenses and store them separate, place two bodies in each compartment and put my Siggy 120-400 and 150-500 in as well, there is room.

The wheels look small, but this is deceptive, I had hoped for larger, buy during the past two months this has been on beaches, in Docklands, over Cobbled streets and it is so smoooooooth.

There is a 3 digit lock, NOT a security lock, 99.999% of cases can be opened with a Stanley knife anyway, however, when in your room, and you pop to the bar it can be put round a radiator as a little piece of mind, of course it is designed for locking in the storage of an aircraft.  On that matter the case is VERY VERY rigid and can take quite some punishment.

The other nice thing is the "leg" on the back, which means you are able to lean it back to open so nothing falls out.

The handle incorporates a thread allowing the mounting of a wireless and there is a neat small pocket for small accessories or cash, which is useful.

Now for the party piece, the WHOLE of the inside can be unzipped and removed and used as a really heavy backpack, or in fact if you like, allowing the wheeled part to be used separately as a clothes carrier, studio light bag or whatever.

Would I recommend this bag, without a seconds thought.

post-29-0-28760100-1398266325.jpg

post-29-0-63167200-1398266338.jpg

Edited by jeremy rundle