Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Word on the Street

We just got off the train in Birmingham, and were making our way through the station to the main doors when we heard some beautiful music floating through.
We followed it and found first the girl in the red singing solo, and then both girls sang a beautiful duet..
I shot about 7 pics but still had the multi-focus points on from shooting buildings last time so only a couple were really any good, and they could have been better.
I have always like all types of music and was thrilled to listen to the girls. When they had finished they got a very loud applause from the people who had gathered.
The idea is to show case and promote local talent.
Some people were videoing with their phone camera's so maybe it can be found on Youtube.

Pics not brilliant, but a  lesson learnt to remember to change my focus points setting.

Needless to say, we didn't get to the canals for a walk as there was an icy cold wind blowing.

Singers3re-sized.jpg

Singers5resized.jpg

Nikon D3200, iso 800, no flash.

Brightened Image.

Singers5resizedbrightenedmore.jpg

I've brightened the shot with the two girls and added it to my first post for comparison. I'm not sure which I like the best.
The dresses show up better but I think the girl on the rights face and neck look a bit blown now.

CC welcome.

The focus points were picking up the shiny glass more than the singers, but I didn't know how much time I would have as the girl in red had already started singing and didn't know whether there would be any more songs or not, so didn't change the focus.
I wish I had but just did the best that I could.
Still, it's all good practice and experience.

I've brightened the shot with the two girls and added it to my first post for comparison. I'm not sure which I like the best.

The dresses show up better but I think the girl on the rights face and neck look a bit blown now.

CC welcome.

The focus points were picking up the shiny glass more than the singers, but I didn't know how much time I would have as the girl in red had already started singing and didn't know whether there would be any more songs or not, so didn't change the focus.

I wish I had but just did the best that I could.

Still, it's all good practice and experience.

You did the right thing, I reckon. There's more pizazz in the edit, and she don't look blown to me! The first shot was on the dark side.

Archived