Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Would you believe it?

NannyFerret

Last day of our holidays today, so tonight we did the packing, had our dinner and then cleaned the caravan.

About 9.30 we finally got finished and sat down to relax for a while.
I was hot so we opened the top windows and who should fly in and buzz around Johns  head but a lovely moth.
It finally settled on the curtain and I got loads of shots. Some with the 55-300mm lens and some with the same lens and Ranox fitted.
I haven't time to edit them and post tonight as we have to be up early in the morning, so I will try and do it over the weekend when I get home.
I may need some help with ID if I can't find it in my book.
I don't know if it's the way that his wings fold, but he almost looks like a dragon. (Maybe it's a Welsh one lol)
I am so excited as it's the first decent shots that I have got (fingers crossed)of a moth

A perfect end to the holiday.

• Like 1

Last day of our holidays today, so tonight we did the packing, had our dinner and then cleaned the caravan.

About 9.30 we finally got finished and sat down to relax for a while.

I was hot so we opened the top windows and who should fly in and buzz around Johns  head but a lovely moth.

It finally settled on the curtain and I got loads of shots. Some with the 55-300mm lens and some with the same lens and Ranox fitted.

I haven't time to edit them and post tonight as we have to be up early in the morning, so I will try and do it over the weekend when I get home.

I may need some help with ID if I can't find it in my book.

I don't know if it's the way that his wings fold, but he almost looks like a dragon. (Maybe it's a Welsh one lol)

I am so excited as it's the first decent shots that I have got (fingers crossed)of a moth

A perfect end to the holiday.

Damn - there goes my "you might be a redneck if..." joke!

Likewise, looking forward to seeing the mothraits.

Damn - there goes my "you might be a redneck if..." joke!

Likewise, looking forward to seeing the mothraits.

I don't worry too much while we are there, so long as we have somewhere to eat and put our heads down when we aren't out and about. The redneck years have passed and we need some home comforts theses days.

I shall look forward to them then nanny. I have been wondering if you got to use your raynox much. have a good journey home...xxx

I didn't use the Raynox very much, Annie.

I found that I could get a fairly good close-up with the 55-300 zoom>

I got a shot of a crab underwater in a rock pool and one of those tiny little translucent fishy things with the zoom and they worked Ok. The many butterflies that we had in the Buddlia  bush by the caravan were quite high so only got a few shots, again with the zoom.

• Like 1