Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

first try at bracketing..

annie

i like it the way it is except one tiny detail, I think you cropped a round cloud out of the sky near the lowest point of the water the reflection is still there. I'm no expert though :)

Very moody annie

looks alright to me

must find the bracketing on my 1000d.....

Press menu and go to camera 2 , go down to AEB and set what stops you want with the top rotary wheel, just behind shutter release,

Put your camera on continious shooting

Then when you press the shutter release it will only fire 3 times normal exposure, under then over (i think)

Draw back. I think it cancels when you turn the camera off but the continious dosnt, so be prepared for a few shots of the same thing when you next use it

nice photo with lovely reflections but I have to say I don't really see much benefit /extra DR from using 3 shots? Obviously not 'being there' is a little difficult but the photo still has some very dark areas which the bracketing should have lifted?

Bracketing wasn't included in the  Nikon D3200.

I didn't use it much on my other camera, but with all this HDR around now, it would have been nice to have a go, but it easy enough to adapt one exposure three times with different exposure in editing.

Right or wrong it's a start so a massive thumbs up for that :yes

How much did you 'bracket' the images? The reason I ask is that the dark areas are still very dark. Had the bracketing been -2, on, +2 there would have been detail there instead of blocking as they have.

oh dear phil ...you have got me on that one...I will check that out next time.

I was using the hs20 for this, I have not found bracketing in the canon, I know it's in there just can't find it.

thank you all for your comments and advice

Archived