Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Contemplation

Saw this elegant lady sitting on the bench overlooking the long water at Wrest park, and thought how peaceful the scene looked (never mind the explosions and gunfire going off behind us).

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

533042.jpg

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

nice picture, I might have moved further back (if poss) the get all the bench in the frame. I'm not sure you really needed the sky in the shot as there really isn't anything there but in a strange way the white strip at the top of the picture does balance the green strip at the bottom.  I might be tempted to clone out that stick thing to the left of the sitter?

nice picture, I might have moved further back (if poss) the get all the bench in the frame. I'm not sure you really needed the sky in the shot as there really isn't anything there but in a strange way the white strip at the top of the picture does balance the green strip at the bottom.  I might be tempted to clone out that stick thing to the left of the sitter?

Thanks Colin, the stick thing is a reed in the pond, but I get your point, it's a bit distracting... clone tool at the ready.

I couldn't get all the bench because I couldn't find a position where I could include the bench and not have other people in the scene, I'll  get busy with editing and see what I can do.

excellent picture, it has me thinking why a lone lady would be sat on her own with a picnic basket? stood up or waiting for a date maybe?

She was sitting there while her husband was being part of the French resistance in the woods. A charming lady that I see at a number of events so she is used to me taking pictures.

She was sitting there while her husband was being part of the French resistance in the woods. A charming lady that I see at a number of events so she is used to me taking pictures.

Strange place for the French resistance? Would have thought France was a better bet  :hope:  :turned:

Archived