Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

First rushes from Bressingham

The harsh shadows may well be an issue but I for one wouldn't bin 'em. As it was indoors was it not possible to bounce the flash off the ceiling?

P.S. You might want to sort the horizon in the first ;)

The harsh shadows may well be an issue but I for one wouldn't bin 'em. As it was indoors was it not possible to bounce the flash off the ceiling?

P.S. You might want to sort the horizon in the first ;)

The horizon was deliberate to emphasize their leaning,  but maybe i went a bit too far :)

The ceiling wasn't an option, about 30feet up and very dark, effectively the inside of a large shed :(  I'll have a go at softening the edges in PP

a nice record of the event but nothing more I'm afraid.  But keep them perhaps the event organiser might like to see/use them?

That's rather what I was thinking of for these, a few of the participants asked for my card so maybe they will want one ot two.

Just as important, it was great fun for me taking them :D

Congratulations on No2, apart from the background clutter which is always unavoidable, you have managed a very hard thing to do and thats in partner dancing to get both the participants faces

Any one who has tried this really struggles

No1 They appear to be doing the american stroll, and are about to do two steps to the left The annoying thing is that they will turn 3 quarter turns before coming back to this position and the music dosnt go on foreever, so you are stuck there waiting to shoot, if you are lucky you may get 3 goes The position of the dancers is probably the best pose you will get in the entire sequence of moves

I agree with phil the horizon is a bit too much askew, although I have danced on floors that list like that one

looks like you had another good day out, and it all looks more colourful than a few weeks ago. these guys do put so much effort into the day.

the 'American stroll' fuzzy calls it, and there was me wondering the other week why they was doing line dancing at a forties event, I am now so glad I did not ask the question there.

the 'American stroll' fuzzy calls it

Its not strictly a forties dance (there are variations of strolls the original was 1950's and nothing like the ones done today) what it does is allows single participation and gets the people on there feet

The object is to enjoy the dancing not be exactly and strictly accurate.

Its hard to dance wearing an anorack, strangley enough those that have that label rarely dance

Archived