Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Secret Garden 2

Before and after.

000225_DMC-GX7.jpg

000226_DMC-GX7-Edit.jpg

As you can seethe raw file appears over exposed and little colour but it is actually a fair exposure to get detail in all the raw file so lets put it into LR6 and see what we can do.

So here is the adjustments made in the basic panel to exposure ,contrast,highiights,shadow vibrance saturation  and clarity.

Capture.jpg

Next up click on the brush tool (marked red) increase exposure and contrast and paint in on the steps to emphasise the light on them.

Capture_2.jpg

Next to the the HSL/Colour panel where I increased the saturation of orange green and blue.

Capture_3.jpg

Edited by Craftysnapper

Now I send it from LR to open up in Elements14. Here on the top bar go to Layer>Duplicate layer. Next I go to my filters and choose on 1 effects and  choose HDR which I apply selectively to just the building.

Capture_4.jpg

I apply the filter and once again duplicate the layer and the go to filters and  choose Nik output sharpening ocne I have the amount I want I click on the brush icon (marked Red) this sends it back to Elelments with a a mask to paint in the sharpening,  you do not really want to sharpen a sky so everthing but the sky was sharpened.

Capture_5.jpg

All that remains now is to go to Layer>Flatten Image.

Capture_6.jpg

• Like 2