Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Dahlia

Before and after.

20160913 114021.jpg

20160913 114021-Edit.jpg

First into Lightroom to make some basic adjustments too exposure and contrast then I added a radial filter to emphasise the flower.

Capture1.jpg

Back into LR and then into ON1 Effects where I chose summer original and made some adjutments to the settings.

Capture.2jpg.jpg

Net I aend it into Elelemnts 14 and duplicate the layer then access Effex out put sharpening which I like a lot.

Capture3.jpg

T

• Like 1

This brings up the effex filter like so and adjust setting to taste.

Capture4.jpg

Now click on the brush where the curser is, this will put it in selective sharpening, this will send it back into Elelemnts with a mask to paint in the sharpening where you wnt it,here I just wanted the flower sharpened and not the background you can also alter the opacity slider on that layer to fine tune the selective sharpening. Now falatten the layers and you are done.

Capture5.jpg

Not a great picture but does show different work flows that people may be able to us which they did not know before, especially if you are using Elements.

Edited by Craftysnapper
  • Like 2