Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Tiverton Balloon Festival (1)

Some interesting stalls selling weird and wonderful stuff

P1000921.thumb.JPG.587666816ff9e0a2bf4d5

How many balloons can you get into a fairly small field??

P1000931.thumb.JPG.672089906675553df043b

Would you like to fly, in my beautiful balloon?

P1000968.thumb.JPG.fd6c8238f27d13f3329a6

Some very thundery skies...

P1010011.thumb.JPG.3a2254a26249b6390c2e6

Why isn't it allowing me to load a new image of less than 200k???? This is a "new reply"...

Something's going wrong. I'm uploading each image as a new reply, but it's piling everything into one post and telling me I can't load a new image. Yet surely the limit is per POST not per TOPIC???

This is sick. How do I get a NEW REPLY so I can upload more images? I'm stuck, with everything being piled into one post :(

Some good live entertainment there too. More to follow tomorrow, gremlins permitting...

P1010016.thumb.JPG.6e3609b468e98f0997702

(NOW I've managed it - by editing the post. This is weird, pants, and frustrating...)

Why isn't it allowing me to load a new image of less than 200k???? This is a "new reply"...

There is a maximum per single post set.

To the images, a very unusual set.
#2 - Looks like it doesn't belong on a family forum ;)
#4 - Superb sky!

There is a maximum per single post set.

To the images, a very unusual set.
#2 - Looks like it doesn't belong on a family forum ;)
#4 - Superb sky!

I'm sure I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about!

(The posting issue : I posted ONE image, then the second was a reply having submitted the first, then the same for the 3rd and 4th. Yet by the 5th, it said I was at my limit. The software had lumped my images into a single post despite my submitting each one separately. How weird is that?)

Weird indeed.

You mean you submitted an initial topic then posted several replies to the same topic?

Yes, so I didn't get hit by the upload limit. But it's grouped them into a single post (which is how it used to do it before, but didn't complain about the limit).

Please remember that the new software is as new to me as it is to you, there seem to be many quirks that I'm struggling to understand the logic to. There are also a lot of settings that need investigating too, until issues such as this come to light I've no idea what changes I'm making.

Keep reporting :yes

Archived