Sign in to follow this  
kev7d

BIG Spoiler

34751217316_e53f5b6f4b_b.jpg

Good capture there Kev,do you have any with a panning effect? 

I'm not sure why they have such big spoilers on these, I'd have thought the less grip the better when drifting. 

• Like 1

I have loads of shots Rick. I enjoy taking these but I find myself getting a little bored after a few hours. Every now and then it’s a good thing to do.  Each to there own mind you. 

I have to say I thought the same about the spoiler Rick.  Surely it negates the back end sliding. I guess it’s about balance.  

14 minutes ago, kev7d said:

I have loads of shots Rick. I enjoy taking these but I find myself getting a little bored after a few hours. Every now and then it’s a good thing to do.  Each to there own mind you. 

I have to say I thought the same about the spoiler Rick.  Surely it negates the back end sliding. I guess it’s about balance.  

Yeah, I guess they know what they are doing. I've always wanted to have a go at that, but I'm not taking my car on track any more. 

I Like that. The moment and the composition are spot on.  Three Sisters is back up and running with a few drift days planned.  I must find time to go.

• Haha 1

It’s a quick way to kill an ordinary road car I bet.   

2 hours ago, kev7d said:

It’s a quick way to kill an ordinary road car I bet.   

I did a set of tyres in the M3 in 2 hours at Bruntingthorpe, plus front and rear discs/pads. That was a bill of over £2K plus the cost of the instructor.

I rest my case.  🤣