Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

xmas list

Leon

We don't have a great deal, but in some ways a lot more than some, so I am contented with what I have.

same here but my wife and I save up over the year for xmas presents for each other but we will have to wait and see what Santa brings :santa:

Edited by colinb

I buy for my 2 youngest grandchildren first, usually money for the 6 older ones.

We have all agreed to cut down for the adults as none of us really expect the others to buy, although we all do, but we don't go OTT and my sister, brothers and myself stopped.

One daughter bought me a money tin and put some money in and the other gave me money for my birthday and money for Christmas as they said that they just don't know what to buy anymore as over the years I have had Jessops vouchers, but there's not much that I really need from there now. If needed the money will go towards any emergency vet bills for my ferrets.

To be quite honest, I would be happy with just a Christmas card from my family and to know they are all happy and healthy.

I look forward more to the visits from them more than anything. :smiling:

Edited by NannyFerret

all our efforts go on the kids, I have no family to buy for really so our kids get what we can afford, me and the wife get each other a token thing each I do realise there are plenty worse off than ourselves .

p.s. I love my raynox :)...and I now have a camera bag too :)

we don't go OTT on each other either. My chair wasn't over expensive, but when our three were young we only bought each other a very small gift and still do most years.

We make sure that the grandchildren and our own three and spouses have something, but their mums and dads have told us to cut themselves and the older ones out who are working,

We don't really want to do that so we will cut it down a little for the ones over 21 starting form next year. It's hard going with 8 of them.

Christmas isn't like it used to be, when we were kids and happy to receive one small gift each.

I think it's hard for the parents of today with all of the technonogical games, pcs. tablets etc. that are the "in thing" for Christmas as they don't want their kids to be treated any different to their friends.

You will have a lot of fun with your Raynox. It's a brilliant present.

I love mine and have taken many shots just to get the odd one that is properly in focus, but that's all part of the enjoyment, isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing some more shots.

• Like 1