Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Baby Bump

Leon

hows this for a downer, but chuffed at the same time, while I was at the house Chris my friend was very interested in what I was doing, he asked about my test shots, why the Black background ect ect.......then after I left they had a play with thier own point and shoot, the result was pretty impressive.....

think I'll go back to modifying cars and running a car forum for a hobby!!!!  :wallbash:   :shock:  :cry:

well her top is over exposed which it is not in your sample, she is obviously more relaxed with her partner so close by. For me the main thing about their picture is the camera height - you seem to be shooting slightly uphill.

well her top is over exposed which it is not in your sample, she is obviously more relaxed with her partner so close by. For me the main thing about their picture is the camera height - you seem to be shooting slightly uphill.

I agree, If I'd of seen the room before the day of the pictures I'd of asked them to move the bed out of the way ect.

I'm not going to complain because I'm really please with the results, but imagine you had NO idea about photography  (facebook readers ect) then their picture was posted, you'd like it!

they had loads of positive replies, I'm glad I really am, the ones I took were for their own personal collection, to look back on in years to come, NOT to be posted on social media.

so overall I am still really pleased, on other forums a few were saying they would run a mile put in this position, especially as it was my first time doing a portrait of a "customer"

thanks again for all the replies :)

The general public sees the picture, photographers see the technicalities, probably we get to the stage where we can't see the wood for the trees?

I couldn't agree more. I've had a number of pictures that I thought were not worth keeping but the 'customer' really liked because the pictures were their memories and those bits of annoying background really didn't matter to them (as an example).

We do tend to get caught up in the search for the best possible shot which isn't necessarily the one our customer likes the best.

p.s. I still like the original :)

a few were saying they would run a mile put in this position, especially as it was my first time doing a portrait of a "customer"

and I would be one of those :yes

here is a reminder I keep of my 2nd time - 1st time was an outdoor shoot for a friends daughter that went superbly well, this girls mother saw the pictures and ask if I could do a shoot of her daughter before she went to her last 'prom'.

I hated every picture I shot - wrong set-up wrong lighting this is one of the better ones. :hope:

BUT DON'T GIVE UP - it doesn't have to be a business you can just enjoy taking photos.

6x43.jpg

Click image to view large

Archived