Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

needs a title

Mitch

Set it to flash so the embedded JPEG shows it close enough on the cameras screen but so long as you shoot raw it doesn't really matter once you get it into your software. Include a grey card in one of your set-up shots or even just a white card if you don't have one and use the WB picker in your software to nail the WB. As to the colour then it may just be down to tweaking the HSL panel to get the exact balance you like.

This has all got rather nasty, so I'm going to start a new topic 'Calibration' (when I've written it...) where I'm going to set out - as civilly as possible - what I'm talking about. Anyone is welcome to come along and either agree wholly or in part, say nothing, or politely disagree.

2 hours ago, Judy said:

Could I butt in and ask Mitch a question, please?

Mitch, your title for this thread is 'needs a title'. Does it still need one?

lol yes it certainly does Judy... I have no imagination when it comes to titles lol

8 minutes ago, Judy said:

We could have a competition -

How about

Ice Maiden in Confusion

Ice Maiden in Colour

North and South.....

(will come up with something better later :)  )

HAHAHAH well you are doing better than me already, every time I try to think of a title my mind goes blank....just hear the sound of the wind and have visions of a tumble weed roll by lol

I like the image but it looks a bit cold and the tree out the top of her head gets me, I have had a fiddle and increased the saturation and vibrance, coloured the eyes a little more and got rid of the tree not sure if anyone will like it but I do lol

snow.thumb.jpg.cb57aacdb9a5c657c0cb07924

Loving the names paul and judy .....Yes I can chop the tree down just haven't got around to it yet lol......Richard did a good job of removing said tree, not sure I like what you have done to the eyes though Richard, but that could just be because I know what colour her eyes are if that makes sense? a fresh pair of eyes looking at it won't have a problem I am sure.

Archived