Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

reason for a new lease on life

right i'm fat ..i'm 32 stone and my knees are knackered ..i'm trying to loose weight but i'm not getting anywhere.. i cant walk more than a few hundred yards on a good day ...........so i bought an ebike in the hope that it will get me out exercising and help me loose weight ..plus it might help me get to places that i cant get to at the moment for photography......god it has been such a success ...i've lost 5 lbs and i've done 120 miles in just over a month and i'm starting to take my good camera with on rides out ...plus it got me to the place where i proposed to my late wife and then spread her ashes as ive not been able to get there for years as its too far to walk

llanmadoc hill ..where i spread my wife's ashes

spacer.png

millenium costal park llanelli

spacer.png

neath canal

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice set ... take care with insurance on the electric bike because apparently anything that can propel itself without your help has different implications .... only found this out when I was looking at these electric scotters that are everywhere now  - cycling must be one of the best forms of exercise, I'm still doing it now when I can, especially as we've moved to the countryside 

Edited by Stravinsky
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Somehow I have completely missed this Rybear… so apologies for that … Hats off to you for acknowledging you had recognised you had an issue with your health … it’s the first step  in resolving a problem when you actually admit to yourself that you have one . I hope you are still following your new regime as it’s obvious that it is showing results and you sound really positive about how it is making you feel …  I love that you have been able to get back to Llanmadoc Hill and revisit a place that has special memories for you… your late wife must be really proud.  
What a great  idea to include your  new two wheeled friend in your photos too .. we need to see more  of these to show where you are getting to now with your new lease of life .  So congratulations on losing that first 5 lbs …  it’s the first step on your journey into a healthier life and I hope we can help and encourage you to continue on this new and important venture . TIPF members are a great bunch of people  … and I’m sure  they will agree with me  that you have taken the first but most important step in your quest by sharing  your  story with us … I applaud you  for doing that … well done Sir… and keep showing us where you and your bike 🚴🏻are getting to  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 👍🏻

• Like 1

Well all was going well then I lost my last dog callie... Its thrown my head space all over the place...to me it's worse because she was the last link I had of my life with my late wife.... I've struggled to do anything since... Hardly been out with the camera or the ebike.... I've put one more weight  and I can't walk far at all now.... But I'm still trying.. I went to a steam fair last weekend and took my mums old walker so I could sit down when I needed to. I managed to get around the whole show.. And thus weekend I managed to get to an old ruined Ww2 building I spotted on Google maps at bracelet bay.. I'll get there but the hardest part is in my own head 

• Like 1