Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

STRATFORD STREETS

FUJI

All of these were from a Street Shoot in Stratford-Upon-Avon yesterday…. My shooting pal Brent , is kind enough to drive me for the odd day out , he pays the diesel and the parking, soI buy lunch and coffees etc…. A great arrangement that suits both of us.

I have discovered that my LUMIX GX9 camera has a good choice of mono settings….this high contrast one, is my favourite… the resulting shots require little or no post -processing….just the odd crop or straighten , plus a tweak if required in Curves…All done on my iPad Pro.

1: Tourist’s right in front of Shakespeare’s Birthplace……Jet Lag ?

2: I shot a candid of this , Street beggar, because he looked fitter than most and can afford to smoke….he simply glared at passer’s by.

3 A very large athritic German Shepherd having a rest.

FUJI

C02BA1E5-D3DD-4F36-B206-55711E2394DF.jpeg

6CFCA42C-D6FB-4B0D-A30A-B86131AB2A4C.jpeg

4372D5A4-E345-4855-8DEC-2F1920493F2B.jpeg

• Like 2

We had a great day out that day didn't we? ... Dear ol' Korky would have agreed too ... miss his irreverent  comments  on here  still ! 

Smashing contrasts  Fooj ... The 1st one is typical of your best street shots ... sets up an intriguing narrative as soon as you look at the scene ... Nice work ..👍

• Like 1

Hi Polly,

So good to receive your message …. Yes! We all miss Korky so much…..an amazing character who just oozed fun and mischief , it was a real,pleasure to meet up with all of you…. I still,look back on the photographs every so often.

I don’t think I will ever change my current set-up because it works so very well .

I continue to , paint in my veranda  studio,  and turn little novelties in my workshop  as mood and time allow … I am much slower physically , but mind as sharp as a tack….I love Life, 

I have a lot of fun on Facebook now, but only in a small town group called…Kenilworth Vibes…. 

Have a wonderful Easter.

Here is an almost finished painting….I added the finishing touches , early this morning 

FUJI

17690E25-19A9-449C-B9C0-0CA54E09E5B4.jpeg

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Fogey said:

Love the background of your painting, Fuji.

Thank you….it is extremely simple to do, just lay down the initial wash , then before it’s dry , lay cling film over it with the random creases and marks directional by pulling the edges, then leave to dry.

salt can be added for further random effects which help to add interest and depth to many watercolour works.

FUJI