Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Steel bloom

vanguard

Me and the wife went around some local charity shops  Saturday ,I picked up this little varse thinking it potential for a still life image. Following my stupidity expensive 20p varse I found a odd little chopping board which broke the bank as well lol. At home I really couldn’t think of anything I wanted to take an image of with these things. Stupid o’clock Sunday morning I can’t sleep but I do get some inspiration for image, 2am and I’m welding up a steel flower lol. If the neighbours look out of their window they would of seen me setting up my camera and lights. The joys of coming off night shifts, but at least I put the time to good use ;) 

B967CAD7-99B3-4DCE-82B7-34C57C82DBCE.jpeg

• Like 1

Gosh you went to a lot of trouble there Van ... When you mentioned welding I imagined  a ghostly blue light emanating  from your abode ....  which  prompted me to think this might be considered a bloomin' bolt from the blue  !!   ...But I thought better of it ..😜 There's a lot I like about it ... I think I  may have considered a  crisper definition  of the glass at the stem part of the vase   ...  I like the concept  and your impressive welding too ...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Gosh you went to a lot of trouble there Van ... When you mentioned welding I imagined  a ghostly blue light emanation from your abode ....  which  prompted me to think this might be considered a bloomin' bolt from the blue  !!   ...But I thought better of it ..😜 There's a lot I like about it ... I think I  may have considered a  crisper definition  of the glass at the stem part of the vase   ...  I like the concept  and your impressive welding too ...

I’ve nice little workshop/ studio and to much spare time on my hands lol. I think your right about a more crisper version, the more I look at it the more I want to retake the image. I’m making more steel flowers in the next couple of weeks, I may of started yet  another project ;)

Oh I hope you do try it again ... it has the makings of a really first class  still life ...  I  like the idea of experimenting with various angles and amounts of light  too ...I will watch  out for some  more variations on this theme so to speak ...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...