Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Two from my Morning Walk

The Tokina lens is noted for its flare (image 2), so I position myself to cut down on it, the first image was on a Nikon 18-140 but that does not seem to suffer as bad but thought it wise to limit collateral damage...although some like to see flare, my mind is not made up on that. Thanks for taking the trouble to comment.

• Like 1

I love long shadows ... and we get them a lot this time of year if we are lucky enough to see the sun ! We had 4 days of fog   with the sun trying to burn off the early morning haze when I ventured out in the garden a few days ago to capture some of the horses  in the paddock . I rather like the drama of the  sunburst  in the first pic Denis and I think it has added to the  impact   of the image ... I'm not very good  with the sun in front of me I must admit ... and usually move to a position where it's  behind a tree trunk or a building ... lol  😄

• Like 1

I haven't made it foggy  ... though  I could  do with  20 minutes  work  ... but this was done just by  hitting a  couple of buttons in the latest version of Photoshop , called Neural Filters . It's just to show you how  you can never always believe what you see nowadays ... it blows my mind really ...882187648_HornbeamWoodsinSunlight in winter.jpg

882187648_HornbeamWoodsinSunlight winter and sunset .jpg

882187648_HornbeamWoodsinSunlight in summer.jpg

• Like 1

Blimey !  I have a photo of the same woods in wintertime, that not far off the mark at all!

It would take me foreverto learn photoshop, I have enough trouble with lighttroom..and I have had that for years :)