Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Message from Fooj .... via Clicker.

Clicker

I was concerned that we hadn't see Fooj for nearly three weeks and I know he had felt a bit unwell with back pain recently so I sent him a note   asking if he was ok ... I received this reply a few hours  later  and he asked me to pass this on to you all so  here is his reply ... I'm so pleased to hear from him....

Hi Polly and all at TIPF, 

First off , many thanks for you kind thoughts and concern, and I trust that all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and look forward to a great New Year.

Christmas for me was a very subdued affair, all kinds of things happened leading up to it and very recently, preventing me from doing very much socially.

My back improved somewhat, but I have slowed down,, my photographer pal Brent was forced to bring me home early from our last two shoots in Coventry, He was very patient and kind.

At my age I can expect to lose good friends , my best childhood friend is battling with terminal cancer, and then last Monday my youngest and only brother now phoned to say his wife had passed away.

Then to cap it all , next day, I blacked out in the shower, at circa 6 am , I found myself confused and hurting in a heap on the concrete hard wet-room floor, I was lucky not to have broken anything , my head was cut and the point of my elbow was badly bruised and bleeding like mad… It had taken the full force of my fall.

I am mending very slowly, but my whole body took a heck of of jolt, so aches pains and headaches remain the norm…….

‘It was a simple faint, caused I think by my dodgy blood pressure and having my head low washing my feet and ankles… .

I still walk into town daily, but have reduced stamina and oomph if that’s the right word, at on the point of being 84 I can expect little more, I am far older than all of my past family…something of a record.

old age happens…there is nothing any of us can do…..I look back and wouldn’t change a thing.

As and when I can, I still take photographs, paint, and make small things in my workshop, but my reclining chair and my new Moggy companion Nala ease my aches and pains. I sleep downstairs now, and Nala sleeps on me for most of the night, she is a little sweetie.

I promise to make an effort to visit you all more regularly than of late, it is on my Resolutions list.

I have produced and had printed, my fourth Photo-Book.

Here are a few recent pics….

5BB89CA5-6C74-442F-8796-908B8BEF9F87.jpeg

63EB0377-D444-4AB7-B3E9-B38FFA7E5211.jpeg

BDDB002F-6615-4291-9AE3-2CCC35BE0156.jpeg

DFA59818-7037-4DE9-9589-2E11A57D645E.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Here is to a speedy recovery from your fall Cyril and I wish you well generally. We dont mend quick as we get older and thats apparent even at my 67 year mark.

But looking forward to seeing more of your photos and paintings when you do get going again, in the meantime rest up and relax :) good luck with photo book 4 !

• Like 1

So good to hear from you  Fooj ...as I said in my message back to you .... you don't  have to post a photo to come on the forum ... a chat is perfectly acceptable  without any accompanying image if you are finding that  a problem sometimes ...and besides ... we all love to  see your  feline friend Nala so photos of her are always welcome ...

Did you go and get checked out at the hospital after your fall ?.... I hope you did or at least let your GP know ...    you take care now ....   or  you wont be doing any skateboarding through the town any more,  snapping all the locals as you whizz by  !🤣