Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS

Good morning Tipfer’s

I’m not up to speed on here again yet…. All kinds of things have slowed things down here……My mobility has slowed somewhat….advanced old age is beginning to bite …. no need to go into detail…..also since my brother died in April without making a Will I have been busy with legal help to sort his affairs out through Probate….   (Please make a will folks  ) ….To keep my old mind active, I have concentrated on my painting and Woodturning….then with a brand new printer, I’ve been creating a range of personal greetings cards for family…..plus creating my 2021 Photo Book….New moggy Nala keeps me more than occupied too…she has brought much mischief and happiness to our household.

I haven’t neglected my photography, one of my camera’s is with me whenever I leave the house…mainly my LUMIX GX9 with the Lumix/Leica 1.4 - 25 lens attached….a combination that’s hard to beat….I call it my ….Poor Man’s Leica .

I have decided to attempt to follow in the footsteps of three of my favourite photographer’s …..Vivienne Maier…. Jane Bown….and Karsh… not to copy but to be influenced by…all three my favourites for various reasons.

Examples below…

38D41747-6941-4658-9C8A-65CB16E1F9A8.jpeg

0B4F005B-D1B8-4A63-B784-54CA5C99D0CB.jpeg

91C948D3-D4B3-41D8-A7DB-7794117D4A3A.jpeg

• Like 2

Your usual candid captures  of  ordinary people   doing ordinary things  still evokes a curious  narrative Fooj ... Good to see you still popping in  with some street photography despite  your mobility issues and  heartened to see from your cat posts that  you still have the energy to cope with a Bengal ! ... We miss your usual ubiquitous  presence on the Forum but understand you   have  issues that  take priority since you lost your brother especially .Do show us  some more of your  paintings and woodturning  projects  too  I see you are also doing  greetings cards  as I have been  doing now for a number of years ...  

Regarding the photos above .. the  lady in the first portrait looks really familiar ... is it because you have  posted a pic of her before  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/10/2021 at 12:58, Clicker said:

Your usual candid captures  of  ordinary people   doing ordinary things  still evokes a curious  narrative Fooj ... Good to see you still popping in  with some street photography despite  your mobility issues and  heartened to see from your cat posts that  you still have the energy to cope with a Bengal ! ... We miss your usual ubiquitous  presence on the Forum but understand you   have  issues that  take priority since you lost your brother especially .Do show us  some more of your  paintings and woodturning  projects  too  I see you are also doing  greetings cards  as I have been  doing now for a number of years ...  

Regarding the photos above .. the  lady in the first portrait looks really familiar ... is it because you have  posted a pic of her before  ?

Hi, Polly,

re the Lady….yes, she is one of the oldies I like to cheer up, every so often…she is so sweet, always has a smile ….I haven’t seen her since I took this one…I have two prints done ready to give her.

‘I have lots of projects on the go, so will post results soon….

I have also dived in very deep, in treating myself to a brand new iPhone 13 pro….with added video grip, so I can hold it safely with my sausage fingers on hands losing grip…..I have posted pics…and there will be more…here are portraits taken this morning…

My artist pal Chris and…yours truly

FUJI

28CF5AB3-E554-4541-B26F-43E2FADDC492.jpeg

77845540-3D26-4DE8-9765-88B49E5A9FEB.jpeg