Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

INTRODUCING …NALA….OUR NEW RESCUE CAT

Little Nala had an extremely rough start to her feline life…. When taken in by a local…Small Animal Rescue….she had suffered mysterious cuts to her abdomen…they had been neglected and were festering… she was less than 8 months old. She spent a long time after repairs to grow her beautiful coat back. Then bad luck struck again, on being spayed fir re-homing a cyst was discovered on her ovary… this led to even more surgery, and a long convalescence…..she spent a month or so in a cat foster house.

she appeared on Face Book…I fell for  her immediately, it is three ish years since we lost 22 yr old  Tinke and 18 yr old Big Ollie…. My wife ordered…."No more cats" … I agreed owing to our advanced age.. but little Naka seemed to reach out to me, from  FB …So I applied to re-home  her…but missed out…I was devastated…but that arrangement fell through….so she really was…MEANT..for us.

She will be an indoor cat…to be kept in my room for the first 8 weeks…then free to roam the house, within reason… 

There is a rider to that….Nala is a …BENGAL… noted for their warp speed running…balletic high jumps….incredible climbing agility…and cheeky intelligence..oh..and a love of water..

Quite a lively mix….fortunately, all the veterinary and nursing care she has received, has made her totally bomb-proof as far as handling is concerned.. she welcomes EVERYONE… and fitted right in on her first day with us.

‘Since her arrival, we have witnessed… her win over completely my doubtful wife…even after climbing to the too of a sideboard gen jumping off taking a vase with her, which smashed a cut glass rose bowl , plus two collectibles… ..she is so sweet..she was quickly forgiven…( Araldite works wonders )

i too have an antique ceiling high sideboard with a central shelf at the highest point…when a silly mood starts , she runs around at war speed, the flies to the highest point…then jumps down with a crash bring dusty footsteps and cobwebs with her… Nala loves her toys, a particular favourite a larger scrunched up pink craft..pipe cleaner which she carries about from room to room…or up to the too of her, furry..Cat-Tree….

Guess what’s coming next ?…you’ve guessed it…

74AAE4F3-09E9-4A91-A2BB-A4534BD727BC.jpeg

DA6992FA-DF77-4CD8-9482-9710586745E4.jpeg

FD12D58B-7607-4AFC-B263-40368398E941.jpeg

DE730D7B-F908-41B6-BA89-CD2CA7459DBC.jpeg

5E9B7300-6593-4222-8650-E9D54A743ABC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What an absolute beauty she is, Fuji.
I am so pleased for you, having another cat, and so pleased for her - after all she's been through, she deserves a really good home and a great big softie like you to spoil her to bits!  :)
But a Bengal!  They reckon they're even naughtier than Siamese and a real challenge - she'll knock years off your age as you chase round after her, rescuing her from one incident after another! ;)
That's a very fancy cat tree you've got her - very handy for leaping up to the top of the curtains. :) 

good news Fuji.  we had a Bengal once.. we couldn't keep him in!  he was once spotted climbing into the 2nd floor kitchen window to steal food at the Nursing home at the bottom of our street it's a brick building!   sadly he vanished, we think either someone stole him or was knocked over on the main road..  

A couple of weeks ago we lost "Steve" Buttons out 17 year old ragdoll, he deteriorated quickly he was loosing fur and weight really quickly, then the Wifey found him collapsed in his litter tray :(  straight to the vet for his final journey :(  

I have also said NO more animals now, the kids are getting older, 2 of them are working, have college and spend time at a stables so it's not fair on everyone let alone another Moggie. 

Edited by Leon

Thank you everyone, for your very positive response to my …New moggy post……..Leon so sad to learn of your loss…it is always a very tough time..

Not having another cat, after losing Tinke about 3 yrs ago was seriously considered but I just couldn’t resist Nala, when I saw the plea for her rehoming on Facebook.

we wouldn’t have done it had one of our sons not lived with us, so he will take over if we can’t…

FUJI

• Like 2

How did she get all the way up there on the third image?

When my dog (Granville) of 17 years died peacefully at home I decided not to get another pet, but I ended up with a little cat 12 months later (called Charlotte - though I just called her Fuzzy) whom my Dad had been feeding regularly after her owner had died. She developed teeth problems and me being a soft touch took her in and I had her for 5 years, she was such a friendly cat and would sit on my lap for hours, when I said it was time for bed she would run upstairs and lie on the bed. I've not got Cali who I've had for 6 years, she's not a lap cat but has her own personality....

• Like 2

Hi Rye….

Benfal cats are not long removed from the wild as far as domestic breeding is concerned….they have incredibly jumping and climbing tendencies…when the are fully would up there can be chaos…it’s well worth looking them up on YouTube to see that…they have no fear of falling, land like a ton of bricks….love water….a unique fun breed…. She keeps me on my toes.

74165B74-C7AA-4E2C-847A-9272E105E304.jpeg

56AA8E9C-F711-4095-8B11-3292530976C3.jpeg

4EF9FD1A-0CF9-4390-9C22-2E82C87A0886.jpeg

• Like 2