Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

THE NEW ME

FUJI

Hi, folks,

Not taken by me....but with a friend’s Leica M10 this morning....

I post it here to show you the new me.... Something called Solar Keratosis has made my cheeks very sore during the past year or so.... it is sun damage caused years ago when I was a joiner working outside .... the creams prescribed thin the skin, they  have to be used sparingly.

Instead of all that faff....a beard is the answer.... I’m saving 15 minutes every morning now........

My Avatar will change as soon as I get round to it.

QUESTION?.... Will the beard make me a better painter or photographer....?

FUJI

7D653723-BF1A-4B11-941E-142C4032E1E8.jpeg

It looks very bohemian Fooj ...and suits you ... I hope you are wearing Factor 50 sunscreen now when venturing outdoors. As to your final question .... we shall see ....😉

I hope you are being careful on your exercise  jaunts too.. 

I see  you too are in Tier 4 from Tonight ..We've gone up from Tier 2 to Tier 3  so I  am hoping that  will stop  unnecessary New Year Parties taking place and  spreading this virus  even more ...  

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

It looks very bohemian Fooj ...and suits you ... I hope you are wearing Factor 50 sunscreen now when venturing outdoors. As to your final question .... we shall see ....😉

I hope you are being careful on your exercise  jaunts too.. 

I see  you too are in Tier 4 from Tonight ..We've gone up from Tier 2 to Tier 3  so I  am hoping that  will stop  unnecessary New Year Parties taking place and  spreading this virus  even more ...  

Thanks Polly....

I hardly pass a soul on my pre-Dawn 05:30 am walks.... I will be changing my shopping routine ....for the next two weeks  I will only use shops for essentials ....our live-in son does all of our main shopping.... 

I had my first anti Covid jab two weeks ago.... next one due next Thursday 7th Jan.... 7-10 days after that I should be immune.... ... I could still be a spreader though so will take that into consideration  late in the month....

too darn cold for painting in my veranda studio currently.... so it’s a warmer workshop during afternoons now.... 

FUJI

That's good news about your vaccination Fooj .... maybe you have some more of your paintings to post if you can't get out quite so much with your camera .  I  for one would love to see what you've done lately.  Meanwhile  just take care ... don't risk slipping over if it gets icy ... 

Archived