Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Saying Hello Again

Hi Gang, 

Been a member here since 2012, can't believe its that long, popped in and out over the years and wow how the years fly...

Had a health scare 9 weeks ago, so in rehab and got the gear out again, and blew the dust off, and ordered some new gear too 🙂

Its always been a lovely family here, and its the members that keep the site fresh and appealing, so as a member gonna stick around a bit and post some stuff when I get the chance.

I still shoot film, mainly to push B&W film, but getting harder to get the images processed, hence second DSLR, a full frame that will only have B&W head on 🙂

So thats me (again) Steve(devil)

• Like 1

As I said in response to one of your new post. Steve .... it is good to see you back on here albeit as a result of you having had a health scare and finding us again during your rehabilitation is our good fortune .  You were amongst the original members so  sadly I have to report that we lost our dear friend Korky who you will no doubt remember, in February this year  very suddenly ... Such a loss to the Forum ... I still miss his wit and his trademark processing on his images ... one of the characters that made this Forum special ... Phil has retired from the front line but is always ready to help out after Ryewolf and I agreed to take over the administration of the Forum in it’s day to day running  .   
 I’m  sorry to hear about your health issues Steve ... it sounds as if, thankfully, you are on the road to recovery and selfishly I hope that means you spending more time with us on here. 😉 so ... a warm welcome back Steve....🥳

Hi Steve-D 

Good to see you on TIPF again.... ... Heath scares come sfound more often as the years take their toll.... I’m doing my very best to ignore them all just lately.... thdn my good lady has one.... thankfully surgery on her eye put that right last week.... ...

Try to let all of that slide by.... get your camera/s out and forget the rest.... because I never go out without a camera, I have made many friends around town...other folk stop to ask what I’m up to....so my card with info is handed out...

I’ve also altered my appearance by abandoning  the previous ritual of the morning shave...so have a set of promising whiskers in the making....causing lots of comment and finger pointing ....all good fun....

The pic here was taken three weeks ago... so shows whiskers in development.......

FUJI

DA9B57E3-A589-410A-B021-D29FF0FA9187.jpeg

• Like 1

Such a shame to hear of the loss of Korky, a very sad loss to the Forum, having a very mild stroke 10 weeks ago sure makes you wake up and take better care of yourself, 

Awaiting the arrival of some new gear, as don't ever need an excuse to get more, and will be taking them all on a good test run over Christmas, just hoping to get some deep frost or some snow :-)

Cheers Gang

Steve

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stevedevil said:

...........having a very mild stroke 10 weeks ago sure makes you wake up and take better care of yourself, 

I think it’s quite common to feel one shouldn’t ignore the fact that one has survived a warning so to speak Steve .... so I am  doubly pleased to see you here . I’ve been really enjoying the 3 series of Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing on BBC 2 as they have both had  cardiac problems and now are enjoying the simple pleasures they had little time for before .... it is both heart warmingly funny and poignant at the same time ... . So really pleased you are refinding  your photography mojo ... keep it going .... 👍🏻

Thanks Clicker,

Yes quite an " Unpredicted " scare, but I guess most are, as to have warnings to such a thing we would all tear away quickly,

Got some new gear coming for two reasons,

1- Why not

2- The wife indoors wants to learn

so maybe a few posts from the both of us of the same image, with differing aspects on the image,

I cant wait myself to see if she is better than me already lol

Steve

• Haha 2