Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hello

Fogey

Hello everybody.
A line to introduce myself,
I have been interested in photography for the last 40 years, but haven't touched my cameras for the last 4 years as I was caring for my wife.

Now I have all this time on my hands, I've dusted off  the photographic gear and started to fulfil my bucket list.
I look forward to posting some pics in the near future.

Hi Fogey ..... Glad to see you haven't prefaced your username with "Old"      :)....  we prefer to think of age as   just a number on this forum...? At least I do!  Do tell us a bit more about yourself  too... It sounds like  you've probably seen big changes in  photographic equipment like many of  us over the years though we do have members like JamesT  who still use and develop  film with an array of vintage cameras . I see you're not that far  from my neck of the woods in the  beautiful county of Shropshire.  I see you've posted a few images already so I'll go and have a peek ...but not before I  welcome you to our Forum  where I doubt you'll find  a friendlier  group of  people  whose love of  photography is the  common denominator .. Welcome  aboard  Fogey !!

1 hour ago, KateW said:

Hi Jeff, good to see you here!

So it's Jeff...and looks like you two are acquainted....Is that how you found us Fogey....  It certainly appears  from  your postings already  that you are going to be an active member  on here ... just what we like to see.... so welcome again....