Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

PEAKY BLINDER ..Street Portrait via Vintage Lens

FUJI

I meet this character every so often, we always pass the time of day, then discuss photography, cameras and lenses.

This morning I had a HELIOS 44M -2 Vintage lens on camera...not the easiest to focus.

FUJI

PORTRAIT 2 colour  vignette .jpg

PORTRAIT 2   mono vignette .jpg

Great work as ever and as normal for me the colour just edges it. 

I have a massive apology for you and it is to my eternal shame. I was going to post this in it's own thread but if I hide it in here hopefully I won't get thought of as badly.
We have been to Stonehenge this weekend stayed in a lovely pub just outside Swindon last night on the way back and today on the way back home call into Kenilworth Castle.
So on the final approach to the car park heading up Borrowell Lane there is the fine looking gentleman walking down the hill.
I say to the good lady wife "I know that chap" She says "don't be daft" I think yes I'm being daft I don't know anyone from here.
We park up I take one look at the castle and it dawns on me who this gentleman was.............. blow me away it was you! the TIPF legend that is FUJI.
We wandered the castle but did upon leaving have a quick wander up and down the shops on Warwick Rd but could not spot you I was going to ask for a selfie and your autograph.

That's just priceless Simon  :)... .. he is unmistakable our Fooj.. What a pity  you didn't realise till too late ... Fooj would have been thrilled if you had stopped him and  said something ...   Yer just never know when the stars align to make something  unbelievable  happen eh ...   don't know who is likely to be the most disappointed ... Simon or Fooj ....

Super portrait ... this time I think the monotone just about edges it for me ...

1 hour ago, sjr said:

Great work as ever and as normal for me the colour just edges it. 

I have a massive apology for you and it is to my eternal shame. I was going to post this in it's own thread but if I hide it in here hopefully I won't get thought of as badly.
We have been to Stonehenge this weekend stayed in a lovely pub just outside Swindon last night on the way back and today on the way back home call into Kenilworth Castle.
So on the final approach to the car park heading up Borrowell Lane there is the fine looking gentleman walking down the hill.
I say to the good lady wife "I know that chap" She says "don't be daft" I think yes I'm being daft I don't know anyone from here.
We park up I take one look at the castle and it dawns on me who this gentleman was.............. blow me away it was you! the TIPF legend that is FUJI.
We wandered the castle but did upon leaving have a quick wander up and down the shops on Warwick Rd but could not spot you I was going to ask for a selfie and your autograph.

WOW!

Ah! But had we stayed to chat, you might not have made it to the Castle.....?

That said.....should any of you be passing through it is always advisable to give me notice..this should enable me to guide you around the Castle.....I have a residents pass, so no cost to me.

Week-ends are mostly good, but notice is essential.

So sorry we missed each other.....

FUJI

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind words..

Ye God’s.....he is still around?

GREAT to see you here again BP, we have missed you.......

Look at my latest posts, all taken through my ....DIY .... vintage slide-projector and cine-camera lenses adapted to fit my GX8....I took my first ready to stack shots earlier this afternoon.

Cant see them yet, until I have finished processing circa 150 pics for a local history book, that will take at least another two hours tomorrow.

FUJI

0CB14CB3-FDE2-42A6-95E8-E4B0226AD19D.jpeg

Archived