Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A-Z Challenge - Week 3 - The Letter C

On 17/07/2019 at 21:54, sjr said:

Coffee..................the most important meal of the day.
And in a cup for a double.

An excellent image Simon, so simple yet so effective..... I reckon you could sell that image to any coffee shop or maker....

I know we're only on letter C but so far there's been such a great selection of images and everyone has been really creative with interpretations....

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

An excellent image Simon, so simple yet so effective..... I reckon you could sell that image to any coffee shop or maker....

I know we're only on letter C but so far there's been such a great selection of images and everyone has been really creative with interpretations....

Thanks Rye. And I agree regarding the images so far it's been great to see everyone take on the challenge.

I'm okay with the carrots and celery but I hate cauliflower, my Grandad used to grow veggies in his garden and cauliflowers always had earwigs in them.... He told me they would crawl into my ear and burrow into my head.... I know now it's not true but it did put me off cauliflower for ever......

• Haha 2

Corn

IMG_0008.thumb.jpg.f3ed0ec53b98c0d0a3f7e72c9949e490.jpg

Not the greatest, part of a test roll checking out a Super Ikonta 530/2.

[Actually I think that either a 2-weekend schedule or the Saturday to Friday schedule of the old weekly challenge would make it easier to get images in -- especially as we run into autumn and winter and midweek shooting becomes less feasible]

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done everyone  ... some diverse entries  for the letter C ... and some interesting processing .. It's fun to have a platform for such a variety on one  thread  too  . I'm enjoying  this Alphabet  series ....