Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #98 - cups or mugs - Voting Now Closed

Weekly Challenge #98 - Cups or mugs now voting  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge #98

• sr1867 - coffee in a mug
    • korky - Brew time
    • Chrissy - Love a cuppa
    • Ryewolf - Cup.....
    • Kobione - Old, new & miniature

Voting is now closed in this poll

OK, here we go for this week. Being as we had bottles for the last week how about we move on to cups or mugs. They could be new ones, old ones, broken ones, historic ones, or purely everyday or ornamental ones. They could be full, empty, being filled, being drunk from, anything you like as long as there is a link to a cup, or mug in there, so get thinking.

Old or new pictures are acceptable and the challenge will be open to entries from now until midnight 19th May, when voting will commence until midnight 26th May.

Get the ideas churning and have fun - lets go!

Edited by Kobione
  • Like 1

Korky - I just spilled my coffee on my computer desk as I saw yours, (with laughter of course) - no wonder you keep beating me in the games with that mug to hand!!

Voting is now open until midnight next Friday night - thanks to those who posted, should have taken a bit more time to search for a better theme.

Edited by Kobione
7 hours ago, Kobione said:

I just spilled my coffee on my computer desk as I saw yours, (with laughter of course)

I only had the idea about six o'clock last night so it's a bit rough around the edges as I has a glass of red wine waiting for me.

I found the cup in a local supermarket just after Christmas - it had been reduced to £3.50 so I found it hard to resist. 

Korky

• Like 1