Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #88 - Fire - Voting now closed

Weekly Challenge 88 Fire - vote  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what? error? eh? TAKE AWAY THIS RED!!! GRRRR

• sr1867
    • Rick448
    • James&
    • kev7d
    • kcbrecks
    • ChrisLumix
    • colinb
    • Kobione
    • Ryewolf

Voting is now closed in this poll

8 hours ago, Clicker said:

Well we haven't had that theme before as far as I can recall Chris .... so... the heat is on :337_fire:....so to speak !

I checked back one year, so hopefully we haven't had this before, at least not for ages!

I would burn a school down if I was a chemistry teacher. We used to use it for cleaning rollers at work doesn't get used much anymore other than setting fire to things I have flowers, a strawberry, ice cubes all on fire. I am not a pyromaniac honest.

9 hours ago, Clicker said:

Are you a fireman??

Sort of, I used to be a flexi duty officer in a local authority fire and rescue service. I'm now the Senior Airport Fire Officer at an airport, as well as fuel services and H&S manager. 

This is one I wouldn't know how do again, it short of happened, I wanted a shot of the footplate of this locomotive, Dinmore Castle, 7820, patiently waiting at Kingswear platform to take the evening train back to Painton. The camera was set to burst mode which is often do as my lenses do not have stabilisation and so there were 2 shots and this was the first. The second was exactly what I was looking for, a clear shot of the controls and the open fire box.

58c28cdee19f8_Dartmouth0126a_Custom.thumb.jpg.f5a6e7c0e7d4d800dc3c85e6332f3573.jpg

• Like 2