Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Please note  there is an important notice to read regarding the future of this site ... see link below :-

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/60475-tipf-will-be-closing-down-on-30th-june-2024/

Thank  you

Clicker and Ryewolf.   Admin 

27th July 2016

My mum and her partner are looking after Jess - my brothers 9 month old boarder collie - for two weeks while he is away on holiday.

They live one side of Cleadon Hills and we live the other so it seemed like a good idea to meet at the top, have a natter and let the dogs go wild for half an hour. Jasper is fully camera trained but Jess wouldn't sit still at all, she's a bit flighty and puppy like but I reckon a few more days might get her sorted. In the mean time this is the best I could get - she is absolutely gorgeous, very lithe, incredibly quick and very different to Jasper who is a bit of a head down and go for it regardless of the consequences dog.

Two Dogs.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ryewolf said:

I think everyone in the One A Day Every Day Challenge, now expects you to post 'The Garage' shot...we don't mind the odd deviation into something different....

It's strange but I get uptight when I can't get my usual shot :stuart:

21 minutes ago, Korky said:

What do we want?

A petrol station!

When do we want it?

NOW!

Ditto, mind you BP and his Cleadon Hills/beach shots is almost as addictive, I think we're all running into the 'I've almost done my local area to death' syndrome...

1 hour ago, Korky said:

What do we want?

A petrol station!

When do we want it?

NOW!

As soon as I saw this I shot off to the garage and managed to grab one before midnight.

Happy now?

'The peasant are revolting'

27-06-16.jpg

Phew ..thanks Phil. . It's a bit like going cold turkey ...   Now I can relax knowing I've had my fix ....  :doc: 

Hoping to post your pic for today  later when I get off the iPad but PC is in the middle of a lengthy scan so it may have to wait till later...

Had a bit of a disaster with a 64 GB SD card last week ... Just stopped working .. Camera doesn't register it ...PC says it doesn't exist ...and I have 1600!+ un downloaded pics on it ... Including a lot of those I still have to post in  one a day challenge that I ve taken but not posted ... Including most of the pics from the historic Grand Prix in Monaco in May...Any  suggestions   Or are they lost forever ...  I tried putting the card in the freezer for an hour on someone's suggestion ... But no joy !  I have seen some software somewhere online  that purports to do the trick ... Hmmmm 

4 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Any  suggestions   Or are they lost forever ..

What I'd be worried about is that if the computer can't see the card then I don't know how it can be repaired.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you out, techy stuff just isn't my thing. 

8 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Ditto, mind you BP and his Cleadon Hills/beach shots is almost as addictive, I think we're all running into the 'I've almost done my local area to death' syndrome...

I'm heading up on the hills in half an hour so you might get another mill shot :lol:

Hi Rye    No  not now ... I had the card in my laptop and saved an edited version of a  pic on it on my hard drive, processing it in PS . Removed it (after using eject safe to remove option ) and put it in the camera and it just kept asking me to insert it again ... Other cards are ok in camera  but this one seems to have just died on me ...  Any suggestions gratefully received ... 

Thanks Rye ...I 'm going off topic here so I'll start a new thread in an appropriate Forum to see if anyone else has used  the online programmes that I have come across...Thanks for the suggestion though...:14_relaxed:meanwhile... my pic for yesterday..... not very exciting  but it has been  a rare sight this summmer....and I nearly missed this ...:lol:

nearly missed this  1s.jpg

Archived