Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #9- IN THE KITCHEN - Voting Closed

Weekly Challenge #9  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now Chris - you're just being pro-voca-tive :lol:

The click on bit shows that two people voted after the deadline :whistle:

?? I have just voted. It's still open. If it wasn't I wouldn't be able to vote, would I? The voting choice and 'Submit vote' button was still active so I thought I would vote while I still  could. Not being provocative at all, it was a genuine vote.

?? I have just voted. It's still open. If it wasn't I wouldn't be able to vote, would I? The voting choice and 'Submit vote' button was still active so I thought I would vote while I still  could. Not being provocative at all, it was a genuine vote.

Voting closed at 21:00 on Saturday (see the topic title). I have no way of preventing a member from voting after this time which is why we take a screenshot of the final results. It would be helpful if you read the entire topic.

Voting closed at 21:00 on Saturday (see the topic title). I have no way of preventing a member from voting after this time which is why we take a screenshot of the final results. It would be helpful if you read the entire topic.

But surely the voting buttons disappear when the voting has closed? That's what I've always understood anyway. I thought I could still vote especially as I was urged to do so.

I'm extremely confused with when these things are ending. Some say Monday, some say Saturday. Some say Sunday when they mean Monday. My head is spinning.

But surely the voting buttons disappear when the voting has closed? That's what I've always understood anyway. I thought I could still vote especially as I was urged to do so.

I'm extremely confused with when these things are ending. Some say Monday, some say Saturday. Some say Sunday when they mean Monday. My head is spinning.

The voting buttons disappear when you've voted, the only way I can prevent members from voting is to lock the thread, obviously I don't want to do that as it will prevent replies. Again, this is why a screenshot is taken at the time of closing the vote. You were urged to vote on Saturday, voting closed at 21:00 Saturday and clearly stated as such.

For clarification purposes, and as pointed out in the How It Works topic:
Image entry is open for a period of 10 days, Saturday morning (or when the competition theme is announced) through until the second Monday evening at midnight.
Voting will then take place for 4 days until midnight Friday, with the winner being declared on Saturday morning when the next theme will be announced. In the event of a tie (we've had 2 recently but I would rather have an outright winner) I will start a new poll for 24 hours to separate the contenders.

A final point: There is a timer top right of the sidebar on the main forum page (not the Home page) that shows a countdown to the next event.