Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Exciting email

pauln

Hi all, I received an email today which is quite exciting. A while back I sent some images to a few magazines but totally forgot about it until today when I received this :)

Dear Paul 

You will be happy to hear we have looked through your submission sent to Amateur Photographer and chosen your material to be put forward to the next stage of the selection process for our Reader Portfolio pages.

So what happens next:

We need you to send us a CD with the images originally submitted. They will have to be Tiff or Jpeg format compatible to Photoshop, which should be 300dpi and 2480 pixels along the longest length.

If you could also fill in the attached submission form print it off along with a contact sheet of the images and post with the CD.

Once we have received the CD, contact sheet and form we will check the quality of the images with our design team and make a final decision. Myself, Oliver Atwell or Jon Stapley from our features team, may contact you to discuss things further regarding image info. But you will be informed if we choose to publish your material.

Feel free to give me a ring if you have any questions or concerns on the number below. The postal address for the AP Reader Portfolio picture desk is:

Amateur Photographer

Reader Portfolio - Picture Desk

Blue Fin Building

110 Southwark Street

London

SE1 0SU

Tel: 020 3148 4121

Kind regards

Rosie Barratt

• Like 2

Do you? I didn't know that, I sent sent some images to 3 or 4 mags just to get my name out there. I've heard back from 2 bbc wildlife mag that said although they were good images they couldn't print them because they were taken at the zoo and now AP