Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Finally

I have actually got a blue-tit which wasn't a blur through the window.
We have been feeding the birds all of their favourite foods and they are finally coming into the garden while we are sitting out there.

I am chuffed, to say the least.:jig:

Bluetit..jpg

Nicely caught...... They are as quick as lightening aren't they? Job well done .. 

Its nice to reach a goal too. ;)

​Thank you. It was on the 300 end of the zoom and I still had to crop to get rid of the bird feeders, but I enjoy trying.

I know  just  how you feel ... I have tried forever to get Goldfinches in my frame in a decent image. Finally getting something I was half pleased with felt special... It's especially satisfying when it's a genre of photography out of ones usual comfort zone. This forum really encourages that ....with fair and constructive help and criticism...it's one of the reasons. I signed up ... :happy:

That is a lovely shot  :-)

I have had to give up feeding birds, as a couple of times people have seen rats in the garden.  I am terrifed of rats but I do miss feeding the birds.  Still, at least the cat doesn't keep banging his head on the French door, trying to pounce on pigeons through the glass!

We didn't feed the birds for many years when we had three cats.

Now we only have a little dog who chases the pigeons, but leaves the small birds alone, but we are working to try and stop her chasing the pigeons as they need to eat too.

Thankfully, the pigeons are quicker than Evie.

Nice shot Nanny - and I would let your dog chase off the Pigeons as they do bully the small ground feeding birds off the food or at least they do in our garden. 

The pigeons and lttle birds all get on well in our liittle garden and are often on the bird feeders together.

We even get magpies now. Lol.

Archived