Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

holy flaming spaceman

cuilin

WOW!

It is GREAT to see another creative photographer within our growing membership.

This is on the edges of photography and digital art and appeals to me very much, as long as it isn't overdone.

More please!

FUJI

If you are using your own photography then as a photographer I am impressed,if not and it is a stock image of the spacesuit then it is not completely your art and I am less impressed.

I never thought of that, if its not your photo you may have a copyright issue...

I think it extremely unlikely it's Beth's image of a space suit? But if it's a stock image, I don't see it matters much - the main scene is hers, and she has spiced it up in a most interesting way.

Having said that, the sky is very dramatic, so the original is far from humdrum.

This conversation reminds me that a very famous award winning photographer made a fortune out of using the ....1950/1960s Marlbourough Man...Cigarette advert as his subject....I think he was taken to court but won...stating that his photograph of the poster was his copyright.

I stand to be corrected on this.

Great creativity always was a challenge:

FUJI

I think it extremely unlikely it's Beth's image of a space suit? But if it's a stock image, I don't see it matters much - the main scene is hers, and she has spiced it up in a most interesting way.

Having said that, the sky is very dramatic, so the original is far from humdrum.

This conversation reminds me that a very famous award winning photographer made a fortune out of using the ....1950/1960s Marlbourough Man...Cigarette advert as his subject....I think he was taken to court but won...stating that his photograph of the poster was his copyright.

I stand to be corrected on this.

Great creativity always was a challenge:

FUJI

thanks.  the spacesuit came from a stock photo on a stock website and i (and everyone else in the world) have permission to use it however they see fit.  the first image i did i used a spacesuit from a photo i took, but it would have looked weird to have 2 manips with the same pose and the same spacesuit in it.  so i found a suitable alternative.  as i said, there aren't many spacesuits available on display (washington dc air & space and kennedy space center in florida and oddly the dafb flight command museum in my very small hometown) and they all see to be locked into one or two poses.  and the light in museums sucks.  i have a million more excuses to be used if none of those work.   :innocent:  

the two images i did was a learning experience in manipulations, the first one didn't turn out quite so well.

Sorry but this one is not doing a lot for me, whilst nicely done I'm just not sure what the image is supposed to be saying to me?

just a story about a guy who cloaked his spaceship went out for a spacewalk and forgot where he parked his ship.  always remember to park your ship where you can easily find it, especially if you're going to cloak it.  needless to say, he had to walk back to earth.  atmospheric re-entry gets a little warm.  but not quite as warm as his boss when he had to explain that he kinda forgot where he parked the cloaked ship.

just a story about a guy who cloaked his spaceship went out for a spacewalk and forgot where he parked his ship.  always remember to park your ship where you can easily find it, especially if you're going to cloak it.  needless to say, he had to walk back to earth.  atmospheric re-entry gets a little warm.  but not quite as warm as his boss when he had to explain that he kinda forgot where he parked the cloaked ship.

Could it have been anything else so self explanitory :wacko:

Archived