Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

St. Mawes, Cornwall

THELONGMAN

Nice sky and composition

I might have lost the bit on the left but thats me

Second to Yorkshire its a lovely place

Cheers Fuzzy, and thanks a lot for your feedback, For me the crop looses the headland of the Roseland Peninsular and  takes away the whole feel of the bay in which St. M sits, Thanks again I really appreciate it,

Geoff

post-1005-0-50554500-1409336163.jpeg

There is something very special about the light in Cornwall....that's why all the artists hot footed it down to Newlyn..

Your right Annie, the whole area is a delight for light, even inland, but the coast is so magical, sometimes the moment you look through the lens it just melts you into a place of tranquility,

Geoff

That sky is just lovely.

Korky

Thanks Korky, It was a day of heavy rain showers and stormy seas, and just for about an hour it settled, thus presenting a really conflicting grumpy sky,

Thanks again

Geoff

Great picture Geoff! It's all been said above but I agree with Fuzzy about cropping slightly on the left, still a cracking shot though.

Thanks very much Chris,  your feedback is much appreciated,

Geoff

Cornwall is Gods country for sure...it's a mistake that 'up north' is....

You only have to sit on the wall at Penzance with your fish and chips, watching the Scillonian coming in, with the sunset behind her...and then you know south west is the best.

Have you ever been over to the Isle of Scilly Geoff.? Now that is magical...I so want to go back,.,

Cornwall is Gods country for sure...it's a mistake that 'up north' is....

You only have to sit on the wall at Penzance with your fish and chips, watching the Scillonian coming in, with the sunset behind her...and then you know south west is the best.

Have you ever been over to the Isle of Scilly Geoff.? Now that is magical...I so want to go back,.,

Very sadly no, the Scilly's are on my to do list---one day---but till then I thought you might like this,

Geoff

post-1005-0-25063400-1409338644.jpeg

Oh my days...how lovely...that is St Michael's Mount in the distance is it not....but then from the angle and view that must have been taken from Moushole...because Penzance has no hole in the harbour wall looking in that direction...

please put me out of my misery and tell!

Ooh, I wish I'd taken that shot!

Don't we all Martyn...don't we all. 

Every year I plot and plan to get back to Cornwall and every year I fail ...

I used to take my kids for three weeks at a time to Cornwall when they were little. They often sit and talk about those holidays...happy happy days they were...

Archived