Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Get noticed

jeremy rundle

I have been and am still in the case of P1 Superstock (powerboats) in discussion with people about getting my name out there.

I am fed up with photographing everyone else so for the remainder of this year and next I am sponsoring three Jet Skis in the UK and USA, and starting next year I am going into partnership with Cardinal Racing and sponsoring a boat for three years.

Here are two "mock ups" will be collecting the sineage for the Skis next week in time for Hull and Wales.

JETSKI.jpg

PB1.jpg

It's been a long haul, as I said, been a single dad of three disabled sons for 18 years, and this year has been the very first I have been able to go it alone, youngest now in Plymouth College doing Plastering.

Don't smoke, drink, gamble etc, all money spent on my sons, now Stephen my youngest wants to do Photography as well, in fact he is best at Video.

For 18 years I have been a carer for my three disabled sons, they get disability living allowance and I receive Carers allowance for looking after them, I also get half the cost of my rent paid by the council, after this months I will be able to pay all my own rent and not have to rely on assistance.

We will be self sufficient and I will be fully self employed, it is great

For 18 years I have been a carer for my three disabled sons, they get disability living allowance and I receive Carers allowance for looking after them, I also get half the cost of my rent paid by the council, after this months I will be able to pay all my own rent and not have to rely on assistance.

We will be self sufficient and I will be fully self employed, it is great

That's what upsets me. Having been diagnosed with progressive MS for 15 years almost, I find the 'assistance' as you refer to it, absolutely essential and has allowed me some independence of life. If it wasn't for the welfare state you seem (forgive me if I'm mistaken) to despise, I'd be in a care home by now. I'm glad your sons have managed to get lives of their own, and so have you, but NEVER look down on disability welfare. As you know only too sadly yourself, it's a life saver.

That's what upsets me. Having been diagnosed with progressive MS for 15 years almost, I find the 'assistance' as you refer to it, absolutely essential and has allowed me some independence of life. If it wasn't for the welfare state you seem (forgive me if I'm mistaken) to despise, I'd be in a care home by now. I'm glad your sons have managed to get lives of their own, and so have you, but NEVER look down on disability welfare. As you know only too sadly yourself, it's a life saver.

Ok let me explain

I was a member of Ugly Hedgehog photo site.

I made the mistake one day of saying I have raised three disabled sons as a single father for 16 years ever since their mother walked out leaving them.

I claimed DLA for them, Carers allowance and because I had three disabled sons I was unable to work so I also got Income support and also housing benefit, because the government says I was entitled.

I was called a thief, sponger, scum, scrounger, to such an extent by Lighthouse and a Yorkshire farmer that I hated the site, when the were also abusive to a great woman from abroad I battered them and left.

NOTHING to do with being ashamed or despising anything, but when and I mean it, day in day out EVERY SINGLE post you make starts with "The scroungers back" "get a job", you tend NOT to tell everyone everything.

My father died in December, he has left me, "enough" to live on, go full time into photography and just claim carers allowance for my sons.

So, I have taken care what I say and yet it appears I still upset some.

I may be wrong (happens a lot according to the wife) but I think the simple confusion here is that you despised being in the position of having to live off of the welfare system and that has been taking as you despising the welfare system, small difference but a very important one

I may be wrong (happens a lot according to the wife) but I think the simple confusion here is that you despised being in the position of having to live off of the welfare system and that has been taking as you despising the welfare system, small difference but a very important one

Actually that is perhaps nearer the point, but these days everyone is seen as a sponger who is on benefits, I had a choice, benefits of my children in care, well no choice really.

Actually that is perhaps nearer the point, but these days everyone is seen as a sponger who is on benefits, I had a choice, benefits of my children in care, well no choice really.

I didn't mean to upset you, and I'm sure you didn't mean to upset me, Jeremy. Those turds on the other site you mentioned would have got a right mouthful off me, I can tell you. Some of us though, have no choice, and our welfare isn't time-limited like yours was (I don't envy you having to bring up 3 disabled kids, I'd hate to have to look after me, to be honest) - I'm happy you found some means to get off benefits and back to work, but try and be happy for me too, as I have no choice.

I didn't mean to upset you, and I'm sure you didn't mean to upset me, Jeremy. Those turds on the other site you mentioned would have got a right mouthful off me, I can tell you. Some of us though, have no choice, and our welfare isn't time-limited like yours was (I don't envy you having to bring up 3 disabled kids, I'd hate to have to look after me, to be honest) - I'm happy you found some means to get off benefits and back to work, but try and be happy for me too, as I have no choice.

Believe me you didn't upset me at all, in fact it was one great post you made, you were balanced in your opinion and have a right to one, you were not rude nor were you one sided in your opinion.

Since I was so abused, and I mean daily for almost a year, I now take care in what I say, but I will still be getting carers allowance and my son DLA

Best wishes

Hi, Jeremy,

This is a difficult subject.......treading on egg shells here;-)

I feel for you greatly, I was professionally involved with severely disabled adults and their families for over 25 years, I worked with at least four single parents with two or more disabled teenagers, I know fully the Rawness of your feelings currently.

Recent bereavement, the lifting of benefits are at opposite ends of the feelings scale......... great sadness to euphoria and relief in a relatively short space of time, no wonder you are raw around the edges....who wouldn't be?

These feelings come across, in your posts....... Very obvious HUGE enthusiasm for your Photography, and Motor Sport, tempered by smatterings of sadness, anger, frustration, plus, perhaps, a smidgen of guilt.......it must all come out, in these first months of Freedom.

I know, that here on TIPF we are a caring bunch ( just see Kobinie's story) all very supportive, not only photographically, but in every other way........

Perhaps my strongest advice, would be for you not to put too much of your private life online, because there is always someone who might take advantage, or deliberately wind you up.

Your Photography will be your saving grace ( I know its mine as I grow increasingly older :-(

Take, your time......... now that you are financially free you can stop a while and......Smell the Coffee.......as they say.

FUJI

Archived