Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

NOT MACRO

FUJI

Just to please Jeremy and Leon, here is a shot taken last year of MotorTrikes at an event.

Not a beetle, bug, spider or fly in sight, I had my petrol head on that day...........just to prove that I can and do point my lenses, at many varied and wonderful things.

A car, is a car, is a car......unless it is rolling, sliding crashing or winning......likewise, a bug, is a bug, is a bug......unless you photograph it doing something.

Post anything and everything folks, as long as if isn't naughty.

FUJI

post-4-0-84946700-1400187482.jpg

Nice shot fuji

But if you had got closer I am sure there is something in that grass thats interesting :devil:

ROLF!

I am forced to keep order on here sometimes, even if it's for my own sanity ;-)

Perhaps all members should make a ......Forum Promise......on joining.....something like this.....

" I faithfully promise that I will post photographs of a whole variety of subjects rather than flooding the forum with any single one"

With, of course a rider.........." Milky Water or single moorland trees totally banned"

FUJI ;-)

As soon as I saw your title I was attracted to this one! I'm not a bike fan, but this shot is very nice indeed. B&W suits it perfectly.

Now...... 2 things.....

1. It's ROFL not ROLF. Best not to mention Rolf at the moment. Or Stuart Hall for that matter.

2. I like your 'forum promise' idea. Were you a Scout by any chance?

3. Who is Milky Walter and why have you got such a downer on him?

Korky

As soon as I saw your title I was attracted to this one! I'm not a bike fan, but this shot is very nice indeed. B&W suits it perfectly.

Now...... 2 things.....

1. It's ROFL not ROLF. Best not to mention Rolf at the moment. Or Stuart Hall for that matter.

Korky

1. I will sling my iPad at the wall soon, if the predictive text doesn't stop making a fool of me, does anyone else have the same trouble?.......it replaces intended words with the daftest and most inappropriate ones almost maliciously.

2. Nope! I was in the Cubs for a very short time, much later, the Army Cadets, then National Service grabbed me....no such promises there.

3. Just don't mention........Milky Water.

FUJI

I think you are correct Fuji

Everyone should shoot a variety

Such as Flies Dragonflies Snails Butterflies Bees Wasps Ants Beetles (not car) snakes eyes Thats 9 varied subjects there must be more RALF

Moorland Tree has now married and is no longer single although the other half is away a lot

Milky has had a drowner on him but its his own doing

Now...... 2 things.....

Korky

He's Little Walter's big (or I do I mean LONG?) brother. :lol:

Rolf? Didn't he have a smash hit with "Two Little Girls"? Oh wait...

As for Stuart Hall, least said the better ... but even so, I do miss his football summaries, which were miniature works of genius; there'll never be another of them. :( 

You miss represent me sir..........I have nothing whatsoever against

THIS lone tree, or almost any other lone tree......it is just that Bl**dy lone tree on the stone pavement on the Yorkshire Moors.

There may be more than one there, but they all look the same, but just like the clinker built boats on Hastings? Beach, and that red and white lighthouse in the north East, they have been photographed to death.....to death I say......like so many other photographic cliches.

The speed, quantity and simplicity of digital photography has made things far too easy........these clichés just keep on appearing on site after site......they should be banned;-)

The over used tripod holes, must be registered as Ancient Monuments by now?

Milky water......Milky water......don't get me started on that........;-)

Rant over!

I feel much better now.

FUJI

Archived