Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sprint finish

bugmeister

The womens Tour of Britain cycle race went through this area last weekend (very quickly!) and I just happened to be near the end of a sprint section as they passed.

Lousy weather (rain and white cloud) and their speed combined with a narrow road made shooting a challenge (as well as the people helpfully waving flags in front of the camera!)

One halfway decent shot from this and I don't think it is something I will be doing regularly :)

552904.jpg

Canon EOS 5Dii, Canon 70-200 f/4L @ 1/400s @ f7.1 @ 126mm

Smart focus and dof bugs pity about the handel bar clip but its still a good shot

I take it you wont be anywhere near the "froggies do yorkshire" in june then or is it July such is my enthusiasum I might go south for that weekend

Smart focus and dof bugs pity about the handel bar clip but its still a good shot

I take it you wont be anywhere near the "froggies do yorkshire" in june then or is it July such is my enthusiasum I might go south for that weekend

I doubt it, Yorkshire is the weekend of the 5th and 6th July and although it's passing through some fabulous locations it's a bit far for a day trip :) and I have a 'do' to attend on the evening of the 5th

There is a stage from Cambridge to London which passes not too far from here on Monday the 7th but I will be at work

At first I bought it was too tightly cropped, but after having a good, long gawp I like how it concentrates all the action. The riders look as if they're trying to burst out of the frame.

Korky

Archived