Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Fogey's suggestion for a " Business " card

A few weeks  ago Fogey made a suggestion to me about  designing a Business type card  to present in suitable circumstances to  people we might meet in the course of our daily lives who may be interested in photography, to encourage them to  look at our Forum and consider joining as a member.

It seems like  a worthwhile  project to me as I have, in the past, handed slips of paper with the Forum's address on to encourage  acquaintances and people  who I have met (who have a camera slung around their neck ) to try out our Forum.

In designing the card I asked Fogey to come up with a design that didn't involve lots of dark colours so as to reduce the amount of costly ink required  for members to print  off cards if they  wanted to try them . Just having  half a dozen in my purse is just handy for those occasional times  the conversation has arisen and I haven't had a pen and paper handy to  give someone  else the details of the site .

So here is a pdf that you can download to enable 9 cards to be printed on A4 size card or paper of the design that Ryewolf and I  considered the  most suitable , incorporating the TIPF logo, the website address and a simple  welcoming message .  

I would like  to thank Fogey for the time he has spent in creating this  and hope some members will find it useful when spreading the word about our small but friendly meeting place  for  people who just  love photography . Thanks Fogey ... you did a great job .

tipf business (5).pdf